Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Chesapeake, VA
Everything's overpriced. What's the hype about VS anyway? They have cute under garments and clothes, but you can find better deals elsewhere.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
You're buying the brand. The clothes tend to hold up pretty well too. I have a pair of PINK sweat pants that I've had for 3+ years and I still wear them. If I bought sweats from Walmart or even Forever 21 I'm sure they'd be in the trash by now. Sometimes it's better to spend more on one thing than a bunch of little things. Plus, they usually give things away with purchases that make up for what you spent. I bought a $40 hoodie from there and they gave me a $20 tumbler cup and sunglasses. And that's without coupon codes or membership.
Diana F.
Diana F.
3 years, 7 months ago
Agreed 110%... I only get underwear there... otherwise Bra's I wait to go on sale, or get it elsewhere!
Shanel C.
Shanel C.
Fresno , CA
3 years, 8 months ago
I think the bras are waaay over priced but I think that their underwear's are actually a great deal because I see other places where the underwear are more expensive. The lotions and sprays are a good price as well. And if you go during their sale you get such great deals
louisa k.
louisa k.
3 years, 8 months ago
I totally get you. Only thing i think is great from there are bras, but everything else you can get it from somewhere else. I get all my underwear off gilly hicks, 3$ for each underwear and they are amazing quality definitely recommend
Greer P.
Greer P.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 8 months ago
Even though they are pricey, the quality is great of all their products! The trick is to go during one of their huge sales. Their sale events are GREAT and well worth your money.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
3 years, 9 months ago
They are expensive but you get what you pay for. Great products and clothes. Everything last for a very long time. Vs is super comfortable as well and their perfumes smell amazing
Missy Von M.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
3 years, 9 months ago
The main reason of why everything there is overpriced is because you are paying for amazing quality. That means they last a long time, they don't wear out fast, there is always someone there to give you a proper fitting and make sure you are getting the correct size. All clothing you get at that store is all ment to last long and for It to be comfy and fit you perfectly. You may be able to find "better deals" somewhere else but... it wont be the same quality at all. When buying delicates you really have to be aware of everything and the quality and yes sometimes you do have to pay more for better quality. I hope this helped.
brooke b.
brooke b.
La Quinta, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
It is pricey but if you treat the cloths right most importantly the bras they will last years so that means hand washing or gentile cycle with the baggy i have learned that if you just through them in they will get all bent out of shape so wash them in the little net baggy i think i got my at the dollar store in a three pack it will keep them happy and you.
Heather D.
Heather D.
3 years, 10 months ago
I get so many coupons for free undies, and I don't even purchase products from Pink! I have a drawer filled with freebie Pink undies! That's a deal if I knew one.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
3 years, 10 months ago
VS is a big collaboration of things. They have regular VS as well as PINK and much more. They have the VS fashion show each year with celebrity performances. They're just a very large feminine brand that represents sexiness and cuteness and about embracing being a woman. Their stores are absolutely adorable and beautiful. So much colors and glitter! :) They have products that range from clothes, lotion, perfume, cosmetics, candy, and loads more. They have specials and freebie offers and sales all the time throughout the year. And all of the products I've purchased from them are really good and worth it. Sometimes may be a little pricey, depending on what you are buying, but a lot of time I wait until they have sells or have the "so many items" for $30 sale. I purchased 5 bath & body full size items for $30 before from them during a sale. So it just depends. But that's all the reasons why I love them. :)