Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Does the Pink clothing line available in plus sizes??

member-c2d1db7ed
member-c2d1db7ed
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes i need plus sizes
Erica C.
Erica C.
Palm Springs, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
No but they freaking should!
Brenna B.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Gainesville, FL
5 years ago
No. They're largest size is a Large. However, they recently expanded their bra sizes online up to a DDD.
San Ramon, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I don't think they do! You should contact them and request that they do! If enough people request it, they might! There yoga pants run a little big but in my opinion their tops run small!
San Ramon, CA
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
5 years, 1 month ago
I've found some plus sizes online but not really in the stores.
Rosemary
Rosemary
East Meadow, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
No, but their sweatpants and sweat-shirts run big (most of the time). I'm usually an XL in most clothes, but some of the mediums in Pink are my perfect size. :)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Skokie, IL
5 years, 1 month ago
I am a size 14 and pretty much all the clothes fit well. The sweatpants run loose and so do the sweat-shirts. Some of the t-shirts are a little snug, and the bras are way too small for me! The panties fit nice, depending on which ones. Try the boyshort ones, those are the most comfy.