Melissa M.

Does the metal wire in the sports bra bother anyone while they work out? THinking of buying them but the underwire turns me off a little.

Jess H.
Jess H.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
Definitely in the wrong size. Go get measured correctly by a specialist and they will help you out with the perfect bra. They have Body By Victoria Wireless, which is amazing! Comfortable, still supportive without wire and they designs are very pretty with the lace detail.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
3 years, 1 month ago
The wire could be bothering you because it may be the wrong size. Try a different size and be measured for your perfect fit
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
3 years, 1 month ago
I love my sports bras from there the wire isn't bad at all very comfy
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
3 years, 1 month ago
Their sports bras fit amazing when you buy them in the right size and they work really well. I have never had a problem with the underwire in them, if anything I like it better because it gives me better support while working out.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 1 month ago
It doesn't bother me at all. These sports bras are the best, hands down.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
3 years, 1 month ago
I actually got a free sports bra from them to test out from Influenster! I wasn't expecting much from it but I absolutely adored it. The wire isn't uncomfortable at all. I actually went out and bought several more after testing it out, they're well worth the price.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
3 years, 1 month ago
It doesn't bother me at all! Their sport bras are super comfortable. I definitely would recommend them to anyone.
Emily D.
Emily D.
3 years, 1 month ago
The underwire actually gives more support! And if you are looking for a solid VS sports bra, the Incredible is the way to go. The underwire is even padded!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
3 years, 1 month ago
No it doesn't! they are actually very comfortable!