Ashley P.
smyrna , GA

Does anyone feel that the pink bras are more likely to wear out faster than the VS collections? I'm always cautious about buying them

Lee X.
Lee X.
2 years, 11 months ago
They aren't as durable as the Victoria's Secret ones. I think that may be because the VS ones are silkier material and more expensive material in general. In my opinion, VS pink bras are made for younger girls and probably girls who are still developing and changing so they probably won't be using the same bra for long anyways. But they're definitely cheaper looking and less durable when compared to the regular VS ones.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Pratt, KS
2 years, 12 months ago
Totally agree, they arnt for girls with anything bigger than a B cup in my opinion
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
2 years, 12 months ago
Mine hold up pretty good
Heather P.
Heather P.
2 years, 12 months ago
I do feel like that but they are cheaper and coupons come out more often for them
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
2 years, 12 months ago
Yes i agree, VS ones are made better hence why there more pricey
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
3 years ago
I prefer the VS bras as well as they are more durable than the Pink.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
3 years ago
VS is much more durable in my opinion.
Manon H.
Manon H.
3 years ago
I prefer VS, as I think they hold up better, but maybe that's just me.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Louisville, KY
3 years ago
I have bras from both collections and they all seem to hold up very well just try not to dry them in a dryer and they will last longer.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
muncie
3 years ago
I agree that they run a little smaller around the band, but mine have held up very well. They're a cheaper alternative but still pretty nice.