Tara L.
Tara L.
Sarnia, ON
Does anyone else find them expensive. I like there stuff it just seems to cost a lot!
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
3 years, 1 month ago
Try and shop around in the sales and use coupons when you can!
Huong T.
Huong T.
Austin, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! And even though everyone says that the quality is worth the money, I can never bring myself to pay $50 for a sweatshirt or $40 for a bra! That's why I look forward to the semi-annual sale, and then get a price adjustment when apparel is an extra 50% off. I paid $13 for a $50 quarter zip once!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Baltimore, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
Sometimes you just have to wait for things to go on sale! If you sign up for what ever their frequent buyer card is, you can get coupons in the mail every month. One of those coupons usually is a free pair of underwear that usually costs $14!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
It can get a little pricey, but the quality is great so it's totally worth it!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Sellersburg, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Generally Pink and Victoria Secret items are expensive, but the quality of the products is outstanding and makes up for the high costs.
Trina M.
Trina M.
3 years, 4 months ago
They are pricey, but, the quality is undeniable and the bra/clothing lasts long enough to make it worth it for me. I always use coupons or wait for sales.
Torie S.
Torie S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, it tends to be a little pricey, but always fashion forward. You can find great sales, and with an Angel account, they send you promotional coupons and tell you first about the great sales!!
tara c.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes they are expensive but worth it. Plus if you join mailing list online I always get codes for discounts and free items!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
3 years, 4 months ago
Only buy when there is a sale and I have a coupon for a free pair. I love their stuff, but I never have money to spend.
Cameron V.
Cameron V.
Tabernacle, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
I enjoy their sales. I am a card holder, and even then I usually only shopping if I feel like I am getting the most for my money. I do have sales often you just have to check online and any coupons you get (: