Kate S.
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
Do you believe vs is over prices or do you think its amazing quality?
Mickie H.
Mickie H.
Osgood, In
4 years ago
I think the products are great, but definitely over priced!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
4 years ago
I definitely think Pink is overpriced. The quality is certainly great, but I wouldn't call it amazing or worth the price in many cases. They always do different deals online and you can stack promos online, so that's when I shop there.
Karli G.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH
4 years ago
I think their prices are high. I get free underwear cards from VS and thats pretty much the only time i go there-for the free stuff.
Kim S.
Kim S.
4 years ago
Overpriced on a lot of there items
Abby D.
Abby D.
Kitchener, ON
4 years ago
I like the quality, like nothing has ever broken but the price is a LIIIITTTTLE (a lot) overpriced. I went in to buy sweatpants, I could have bought cheaper sweats at roots I kid you not. Roots has beautiful quality that is way above Pink and Pink's sweats were almost $15 dollars more. I just left and bought roots, because really you can't go wrong there.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Angola, NY
4 years ago
I think both.... It is pricey but great quality.... So Yep I get all my bras and underwear from there, however I like there cloths but find them too expensive and they run small
Nadja B.
Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years ago
I do think they have amazing quality but it is overpriced. The bras and underwear are good because you always get coupons for them, but everything else ehhh.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
4 years, 1 month ago
I usually try to stock up when they have sales!
Waimea R.
Waimea R.
Vista, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I believe it's a great price because the bra's have a lifetime warranty on them that most people don't know about. Your paying good money fr a bra for you and that's a great quality about Victoria Secret they are for you the customers.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV
4 years, 1 month ago
I always wait till they have sales or promotions. I like the quality, but sometimes you can find it elsewhere cheaper.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
4 years, 1 month ago
I think it's hit or miss. For me anyway. I think most things at VS are overpriced so I wait for the sales. However, most of my bras/things from Pink have lasted me a long time and I think they are good quality.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
Overpriced. But, the bra's are a great thing to buy because they last so long. Non like other places the bras wear out and the padding gets skimpy and old.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Overpriced
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I think most of the items are overpriced because they want to keep a "high" reputation for the brand but some of the products are good quality which you will find at an even higher price. There's nothing too special about their products quality-wise, you can find similar products for a lower price.