Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS

Do you believe vs is over prices or do you think its amazing quality?

Mickie H.
Mickie H.
Osgood, In
4 years, 1 month ago
I think the products are great, but definitely over priced!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
I definitely think Pink is overpriced. The quality is certainly great, but I wouldn't call it amazing or worth the price in many cases. They always do different deals online and you can stack promos online, so that's when I shop there.
Karli G.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
I think their prices are high. I get free underwear cards from VS and thats pretty much the only time i go there-for the free stuff.
Kim S.
Kim S.
4 years, 2 months ago
Overpriced on a lot of there items
Abby D.
Abby D.
Kitchener, ON
4 years, 2 months ago
I like the quality, like nothing has ever broken but the price is a LIIIITTTTLE (a lot) overpriced. I went in to buy sweatpants, I could have bought cheaper sweats at roots I kid you not. Roots has beautiful quality that is way above Pink and Pink's sweats were almost $15 dollars more. I just left and bought roots, because really you can't go wrong there.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Angola, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I think both.... It is pricey but great quality.... So Yep I get all my bras and underwear from there, however I like there cloths but find them too expensive and they run small
Nadja B.
Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 2 months ago
I do think they have amazing quality but it is overpriced. The bras and underwear are good because you always get coupons for them, but everything else ehhh.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
4 years, 3 months ago
I usually try to stock up when they have sales!
Waimea R.
Waimea R.
Vista, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I believe it's a great price because the bra's have a lifetime warranty on them that most people don't know about. Your paying good money fr a bra for you and that's a great quality about Victoria Secret they are for you the customers.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV
4 years, 3 months ago
I always wait till they have sales or promotions. I like the quality, but sometimes you can find it elsewhere cheaper.