Alyza R.
Alyza R.
La Blanca, TX
Do you all feel that this store is over priced like yeah they have good deals in bras and underwear but what about everything else?
Grace E.
Grace E.
2 years, 11 months ago
I think it is overpriced if you don't buy stuff on sale.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
2 years, 11 months ago
Nope I love it and I only shop during the sales which is pretty often
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
2 years, 11 months ago
I guess it can be overpriced but some things are better than others. For example I only wear underwear from here because it's long lasting even after a bunch of washes.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
All the time! Depending on the product, I do believe some of the prices are worth the product. I absolutely love the store and everything they sell but it's definitely not a realistic price set for their audience. If I could change one thing about PINK products it would be the price, I feel like they should lower it to be something more reasonable and achievable, I end up purchasing a lot more items!
Jill G.
Jill G.
2 years, 11 months ago
Definitely agree- overpriced. But you can use coupons which is always a plus!
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
2 years, 11 months ago
Yea!! They are way over priced!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah the bling hoodies and pants can range anywhere from 65 to 75. Bling shirts are 39. YIKES
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
2 years, 12 months ago
Yes I agree. Don't get me wrong I love the store. Their fragrances are the only ones I will wear. I love the whole PINK line, especially the sweat-shirts/oversized tees. The prices, however, are way too high. I think the quality of the clothing is good, but not so much better than other clothing stores that the prices should be that high.