Katie  k.
Katie k.
New Alexandri, PA
Do the bra sizes fit to your true size?
Lee X.
Lee X.
2 years, 9 months ago
They fit pretty good but be careful because if you get bras at VS Pink, they run a bit smaller than the regular VS line, even if it's the same size.
Cutler Bay, FL
2 years, 10 months ago
You have to get sized at VS with an employee and its collection specific like in the Pink collection I'm a 34B but in Very sexy I'm a 34A.
Farley Tricia V.
Farley Tricia V.
San Diego, CA
Dalia O.
Dalia O.
2 years, 10 months ago
I say no, they are to small.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes! Depends on the style/shape.
Spring K.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
I also feel like the Pink bras run a little smaller, but they are more targeted for a younger crowd. But I just buy a little larger than I normally would and it works great
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Groton, MA
2 years, 11 months ago
I think they do! The best idea to know what will fit is to have them measure your bra size. It take 2 minutes and makes bra way more comfortable.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
2 years, 11 months ago
VS bras fit great but the PINK ones run a little small
Kaylin A.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
2 years, 11 months ago
Im not sure.. so many different places have bras that fit different
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, but definitely have a bra specialist size you! Most women are wearing the wrong size and don't even know it and I found that now that I'm buying the right size, I have a lot more support and comfort!
Emily D.
Emily D.
2 years, 11 months ago
PINK bras run smaller. Every body is different, it's all about getting in and finding something to fit your body shape. I love how the VS in my town goes the extra mile to put me in something that works for me
Laiken O.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
2 years, 11 months ago
For me they fit true, and actually better than any other brand I've tried
Conli P.
Conli P.
Daleville, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
ABSOLUTELY. Their measurements find whats best and most comfortable for you.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
2 years, 11 months ago
I've been measured by them a couple times and its gone from 34 B to 34 C. I'm sure but 34s are WAYYY to tight around me so the girls working need help or their sizes are off. Go in knowing your size already and you should be fine.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
2 years, 11 months ago
PINK bras are usually for smaller cup sizes so I can never find bras on that side of the store.
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Peebles, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
They kind run small i wear a size c 36 when i buy bras i have to try them on at home and make sure i don't rip the tag off so if they do not fit right i can take them back. i am super picky about bras..
Margaret O.
Margaret O.
Des Plaines, IL
2 years, 11 months ago
Victoria secret bras are usually confusing. During my fitting, I was told I am a size B32-44. The bra did fit me but actual cup was loose. At other stores, I am usually a A32. At Victoria secret, A cups are super tight and uncomfortable for me.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
No, a sales associate sized me and the size that I ended up being turned out being way too small. I ended up having to go like two number sizes up. But the bras are amazing quality, once I found my legitimate size I have been extremely happy with my bra purchase
Jill G.
Jill G.
No! They are smaller
Cutler Bay, FL
2 years, 11 months ago
^^ I agree the bras and underwear are worth the money if you don't have to use a public laundromat like me. Too high of a dryer will melt the metal parts, but to answer the question I do think the VS PINK runs smaller than the other VS collections.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes! Try it before you buy it
Calla Q.
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like PINK bras fit a little bit smaller and that VS bras fit a little big! I and very small chested though. They bras and underwear is worth every penny!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
The pink collections fit me a little smaller. The band is the same, but I think the cups are cut a little different. I normally wear a 36 dd. I feel like I have to wear a ddd (that they don't make) so I don't spill out. Maybe it's just me?