Darrian S.
Conroe, TX

Alright ladies, PLEASE tell me if any of y'all have this same problem.. so you sign up for BOTH email and actual mail (which you get in your physical mailbox) from Pink/Victoria's Secret but you don't get the mail? I only get the emails. And my mom gets the physical mail and email. This makes me mad because you get awesome deals in the mail they send you!!! does anyone else have this problem??!? I even emailed them about it.

Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yesss soo true! My mom gets them in the mail and gives them to me but I don't get them myself. Its quite frustrating because I like taking advantage of the deals they send out. For example the free panties are one I would like to be receiving.
Heather D.
Heather D.
3 years, 3 months ago
I was the same way!! The last time i went to love pink I told them that and they said oh okay well let me get your info so I gave it to them and now I'm finally getting some every once in a while
Anna L.
Anna L.
3 years, 3 months ago
They seem to send you physical mail after you have purchased something in the store and give your phone number.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Indio, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Have you checked all info is correct?
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
I get the mail
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!! I have this same problem. I've signed up for the catalog probably like 5 times now and I still don't receive them. I used to get them all the time and now it just stopped. I was thinking about emailing them too. Hopefully it will get figured out.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
3 years, 4 months ago
I get the physical mail, but not very often. I think they send you more physical mail after you've bought things recently.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
My roommate use to have this problem. she made I complaint in the store and she also called the number on the back of the credit card. I don't know witch fixed the problem but now she gets both online and in mail coupons and free panties.
Lydia U.
Lydia U.
Sonora, KY
3 years, 4 months ago
Usually you get the physical mail (which includes the free panties) about once every season, and usually only if you have purchased something in the store recently.