BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A refreshing spritz to spray wherever you want. Scented with a happy blend of sunny freesia & starfruit. Lightly moisturizes with aloe and chamomile.

Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this mist! It leaves a nice smell without being too overwhelming and it lasts for a decent time. Every time I go to Victoria Secret I get at least a new one because I use them all the time! I definitely recommend going into the store and smell them, they are worth it.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
This is one of the first body sprays I bought when I got into them. It stays on your body for a long time but it is kind of pricey. This spray smells amazing and worth the money if you have it.
Haleigh S.
kokomo
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This was one of my first perfumes. I was obsessed with this line from Victoria’s Secret. All of the different scents smell really good. I was a repeat buyer but I don’t know if they still sell this line. Great product!
Kayla B.
katy texas
Omg I used to use this ALL THE TIME! It was my fave for a number of years but I haven't been to vs for a good while so I haven't gotten a new one yet but I love the smell it made me feel so girly
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite scents from their With A Splash line that is discontinued. I love the square packaging and the pink clear bottles. It's definitely long lasting and the scent is light but strong. I recommend to others, I only own the shimmer mist in this scent but would definitely buy more in either product 😊
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
This is something I got from my sister in law. She used to wear it but didn't want it anymore so gave it to me. I must say.... I LOVE IT! It smells great! I wish I could comment on the price, but I'm not sure how much it costs, since I didn't buy it. But since its from victorias secret, I can bet it's a bit pricey
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I actually am in love with the other one that is all pink. I recently came across the tiniest amount left of the spray but it was so fruity and refreshing! I love it and wish it was still being sold there! Gotta savor the rest of the centimeter I have left no spray, perfume or mist can match this!!!
Olivia W.
Astoria, NY
YUM! This scent is amazing and I have been using this spray line for years and years. I throw these in my bag and it is the perfect pick me up scent to spray throughout the day. The actual scent doesn't last quite as long as I would like but it smells so good that it's worth it.
Lauren T.
Lakewood, OH
You can always count on your little box bottle of spray!! I love all the scents that this line has put out. I always have to be careful not to apply to much! I would drown myself in the smell if I could! Honestly I'm always temped to purchase another bottle each time I see it!
Courtney A.
Verona, PA
This is pricey but worth it!! It's the perfect summer fragrance, it is a little overpowering, BUT it lasts throughout the day! A little goes a long way, I love this body most I definitely recommend it to anyone, whether they love Victoria Secret or not!