MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret Pink
With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist

Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Victoria's Secret PINK with a splash FRESH & CLEAN Lot of 1 (ONE) bottle of ALL-OVER BODY MIST @ 8.4 fl oz.

Is this still on sale? I used to wear it in middle school
i have gotten mixed reviews from friends on weather or not this fragrance is worth it. is this a good product?Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist
Does this last all day?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist!
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Classic scent from vs pink collection that I would highly recommend especially to younger demographics. It’s a light, clean and citrus inspired body mist. I would keep one in my gym locker or gym bag.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist uploaded by Kris L.
This smells really fresh and sweet. It’s a classic VS pink scent! I like using this when I get out of the shower. It doesn’t last long though but it’s not that expensive when they have sales, which VS has a lot. I would buy recommend this!
Veronika A.
Lemont
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This smells so so good. I love it so much and it adds this amazing sparkle to you body
Natalia R.
Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist uploaded by Natalia R.
Pink is always my to go when is about Splash, just the feeling of feeling fresh and smelling good I think that does not have price, also you do not have to splash a lot of times, just a couple splash and that's it, it would last you at least 8-13 hours depending on your activities during the day, I would absolutely recommend it!
Carli T.
Pottsgrove
A classic scent I would rock all the time in high school. I recently rediscovered this and am still in love.
Maria Elena R.
Greenville , TX
Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist uploaded by Maria Elena R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Warm your heart a thousand times over with our dazzling scent, A Thousand Wishes. Whether you lavishly splash or lightly spritz, you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle & sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,286 reviews
Victoria's Secret Pink With A Splash Fresh And Clean All Over Body Mist uploaded by Shell R.
I adore PINK/Victoria Secret! There lotions smell amazing, there scents smell so good, there clothing fits super well and there bras and panties are super sexy and cute
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent so much. I could wear it everyday. I never get tired of this sweet and fresh scent. It’s intoxicating! I buy it as often as I can. I can’t say enough about how amazing it is. I definitely recommend trying it, if you haven’t already!
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used this an 2 other scents that I've loved since day 1 years ago. Used daily with the matching lotions and body wash . Victoria's Secret PINK Body Mist Set: Fresh & Clean, Warm & Cozy, Cool & Bright, Wild At Hear (each 2.5 Fl Oz.)
Kailee L.
Castle Creek, NY
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I would buy these bottles of body spray when I was in high school and always got compliments. Most body sprays do not last very long but I feel like these lasted through the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...