BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A refreshing spritz to spray wherever you want. Scented with a sparkling mix of sweet sugar berry and pink grapefruit. Lightly moisturizes with aloe and chamomile. 8.4 oz. see more...

Luca B.
I use this all the time! It isn’t to girly of a smell but it is really clean and smells crisp. I recommend, the packaging is nice and the price is actually amazing! It’s a great gift or something to keep in your gym bag or purse.
Abby M.
Ferndale, MI
I bought online this a while back as an add on to my order to get free shipping. I do not love the way it smells. I keep it at work as a backup body spray. The cap broke on it very easily so now it doesn't stay on. It's likely I'll replace this with another scent in the future.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is my third favorite PINK scent. It smells so good and gives me some major nostalgia(would wear it in high school all the time). The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because it doesn't last super long. But I guess that's with a lot of body sprays. Also, it's expensive for what it is. Make sure to buy it when it's on sale, not full price.
Janelly M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this scent , I love to wear it to school I like t because it's not too strong of a scent more sublet. The smell stays on my until I get home without reapplying . I personally don't like the bottle it's a hassle to carry around with me.
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Megan A.
I love this smell, it definitely is for younger people though probably. It lasts a decent amount of time, no perfume lasts as long as what I'd like. The packaging I have is the old square and pink bottle style but I don't care, I love it! I probably would buy again if I ever ran out.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I have this body mist and enjoy it very much. It's not to strong and not faint. I apply it almost on an everyday bases. It was my first time purchasing it and I would purchase again. It's a long lasting scent.
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
these body mist are amazing they smell so great i love all of the pink mist  i find that these mist last longer than others the bottle that it comes in its super cute i buy all my mists from the pink store i do recommend these body mists the scent lasts a while
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
I love this spray. I have collected many scents from PINK lately. This is by far my favorite! It smells incredible. It is at a great price point. I am so happy I found this. It's sweet but clean and perfect for spring/summer. Love this fragrance!
Shalives O.
Nyc
This is one of my favorite body sprays, I love the smell of it and I use it everyday. The sent last long and it smells like clean and fresh. And if I Ever were to go the store pink again I would definitely buy it again