BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A refreshing spritz to spray wherever you want. Scented with a sparkling mix of sweet sugar berry and pink grapefruit. Lightly moisturizes with aloe and chamomile. 8.4 oz. see more...

Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Round Lake, IL
I like this body mist because it's not the strong and not to faint. I'm a first time user but I would buy this product again. This is longer lasting body mist than other brands. I bought it at Victoria Secret at Woodfield Mall. I think it the mist lasted a little longer, I would give this body mist 5 stars.
Kaylen K.
Kaylen K.
Buena Park, CA
This scent is perfect for spring and summer, it lives up to its name. The smell is fresh but over powering. At the same time, the scent lasts all day. It is a great scent for teenagers. It is best to purchase it when it is on sale or with coupons. I would highly recommend it!
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
Victoria’s Secret! It definitely is my favorite brand and I have a huge collection of their fragrances. But this smell drives my be crazy very time I wear it and I love it I would highly recommend this to other girls to try it as well and it's just perfect for summer 😍😍
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kendall, NY
One of my favorites in both a body wash and a perfume. The scent isn't super overpowering, its light and fresh. Perfect for the on the go person! The bottle is nice and easy to use, purchased at a local VS store. I would recommend this to everyone! It's so nice!!
Avery S.
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI
This smells delicious and I feel so confident when I'm wearing it. It is very pricey but it's worth it because it lasts long and smells good. I've only use this product one time. The bottle is very cute and I highly recommend it to others. I love this product!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Saint James, MO
It smells so good good. It is one of my favorites to use. I recommend it to everybody. I love love love it. I use it all the time. if some has never used it I would so tell them its good. I would so buy this product over and over I wouldn't want to run out.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
I love all victoria secrets body mists. They are light and smell great. All Victoria Secrets stuff is pricey but it lasts a long time and again the smell is terrific and lasts. Comparing to other mists these are a big hit. For sure would buy it again!
kimberly b.
kimberly b.
I love this scent ! this is my favorite body mist . It leaves you smelling fresh and clean. It lasts longer than other sprays. I am a repeat user. I have gone through three bottles. The bottle is nice and sturdy. I would buy this again. I love it!
Janelly M.
Janelly M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this scent , I love to wear it to school I like t because it's not too strong of a scent more sublet. The smell stays on my until I get home without reapplying . I personally don't like the bottle it's a hassle to carry around with me.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This my go to everyday mist. Its great, it smells amazing and its not sticky. I have try other mist that they make my skin sticky. I live in south florida so humidity is my enemy so i need to use a mist that feels refreshing and this is it.