BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #30 in Body Mists

A refreshing spritz to spray wherever you want. Scented with a sparkling mix of sweet sugar berry and pink grapefruit. Lightly moisturizes with aloe and chamomile. 8.4 oz.

Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love PINK's perfumes! This one in particular is my absolute favorite. It smells so lovely & unlike the others, I feel like the scent is a bit stronger & lasts. I used this a week ago while I was wearing a scarf & the scarf stillllll smells so good.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
My fav body mist! I use this every day and I love!!! I’m so sad they have discontinued it 😭 it lasted me a while and the smell is pretty strong but not too much! I definitely recommend but I think they have stopped making it :(
Anita B.
London, London
I love the pink body sprays, this one in particular smells quite sweet and fresh. The smells of the pink body sprays aren't too strong and doesnt last that long, so I would not recommend this to someone who prefers the strongness of perfumes.
Shelly C.
Newark , NJ
As seen in the photo, I’m almost done with my most. I go through bottles with this scent, I just absolutely love it. It’s a very nice and fresh scent. It lasts a long time, a trick is that I dab on a little bit of Vaseline and spray it on top. This helps the spray absorb longer, but overall it’s a great pickup. Especially when sales go on in the PINK store, these go quick and they get cheaper.
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
This stuff smells so good. Smells like spring and the wind blowing through your hair. And laying in a field of flowers, then that feeling you get when you get your first kiss. It smells really good. Haha
Luca B.
I use this all the time! It isn’t to girly of a smell but it is really clean and smells crisp. I recommend, the packaging is nice and the price is actually amazing! It’s a great gift or something to keep in your gym bag or purse.
Demi C.
San Diego, CA
This is my signature scent!! I love this spray so much. It smells clean and fresh with a little bit of fruity, but not too much. It’s long lasting but not too strong. I love it. Definitely recommend.
Abby M.
Ferndale, MI
I bought online this a while back as an add on to my order to get free shipping. I do not love the way it smells. I keep it at work as a backup body spray. The cap broke on it very easily so now it doesn't stay on. It's likely I'll replace this with another scent in the future.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is my third favorite PINK scent. It smells so good and gives me some major nostalgia(would wear it in high school all the time). The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because it doesn't last super long. But I guess that's with a lot of body sprays. Also, it's expensive for what it is. Make sure to buy it when it's on sale, not full price.
Janelly M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this scent , I love to wear it to school I like t because it's not too strong of a scent more sublet. The smell stays on my until I get home without reapplying . I personally don't like the bottle it's a hassle to carry around with me.