Victoria's Secret Pink Wild Berry And Honeysuckle Body Mist

by Victoria's Secret Pink

Could you tell me what this fragrance looks like?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Wild Berry And Honeysuckle Body Mist!
Payton G.
mansfield, oh
All of the PINK sprays smell really good! They just don't last very long after you spray them.
jessa J.
Yummy thats all i got to say. I adore this. My husband buys me this every birthday and it is the best thing.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is such a sweet smell. I wish I had more time tongontonthe mall to buy it it's just such a nice smelll.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I like this sent because it isn't too strong or overpowering. It reminds me of being outside during the summer time picking fresh berries!
Emily K.
Purvis, MS
It's the best of the body mists I think. It's a fruity scent not too strong but not too sweet either
LeAnn W.
Summerville, GA
Love this product so much! The smell is amazing! The smell last for a lot longer than most body mist! I would recommend it to anyone!
Timlyn R.
I received this body mist as a gift. I like the scent okay, but it can be a little over overpoweringly sweet at first. That being said, it lasts a very long time on the body and you still smell good hours after applying the fragrance. In my opinion, it's a little expensive for a body mist.
Jacklyn D.
body sprays are awesome, smell so good and affordable. long lasting smell and time wise.
Kaitelyn B.
Adams, NY
PINK is an overall great business to begin with but I have found that their body mists are the best by far!
Bekah N.
Delicious scent and awesome, long lasting! Definitely worth the price! Recommend for anyone looking for a great scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...