BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This product features a scent of red passion fruit and sheer musk.

Buy on Amazon
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This body spray is so refreshing smelling and something I keep in my purse for everyday use. It's definitely not the same as perfume but great for a refresher during the day and perfect for after the gym. Not too heavy either.
Eureka C.
Love love love this smell. Its definitely one of their fruity girly scents nut I love it. You can actually smell it on you after a long period of time and you don't have to keep spraying it on you for the scent to last.
Samantha N.
Jamestown, OH
I love almost all of the scents from Victoria's secret. At the end of the day the scent still stays on and the lotion makes my skin super soft.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I love this body spray it smells sooo amazing i cant wait to purchase​ more very long lasting​ scent !! Always get good compliments
Gabrielle G.
I love this body spray! It smells so so good! I can't wait to purchase more of This! The body spray smells so good 😍
lola b.
I love almost all of the scents from Victoria s secret . Canton waitting to burchase more very long lasting scents ♥️♥️♥️♥️.