BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #77 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Refreshing body mist shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent.

• I love this scent. can anyone recommend something from pi...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for new fragrances to try. I wss wond...2 Answers
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
The Wild At Heart body spray has a lovely long lasting scent of red passion fruit and sheer musk, it is a rad strong but it still smells good regardless of how strong it is. This is one of my favorites and I’d definitely get another bottle when this one runs out
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
I love all of these mists!! I can never seem to get enough. I have 3 currently and they just keep running out because I use them so much. Perfect after sports or gym. I totally recommend to people who need to freshen up quick after being active.
Brianna K.
Woodland Park, NJ
I Love to get perfumes from Pink because they do smell really good and this is one of my favorites. This was has a semi strong smell but it’s such a good smell and it stays on for a while. I would definitely recommend this to everyone because it’s really good.
Dakota S.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Best perfume that Victoria secret has and the best smelling. No room for any improvement at all. everything about this is great. I use this mostly everyday. Yes it is long lasting all day. Nothing will change the fact I would keep buying this.
Collette H.
Lincoln , NE
Compared to the PINK fragrances, these are a little more strong and they last a little longer. The packaging is so nice and very attractive. There are also so many different kinds of scents that range from day time uses to going out scents!
🌸Lupita🌸 R.
San Luis Obispo
It is one of my favorite scents by Pink it goes for absolutely any ocasion. It is my go to scent, I love how it has a strong scent but not too strong that it smells like alcohol. If you love victoria secret mists, you will love this.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to!!! I love this body spray. It smells so sweet and soft I love it. I use it everyday when si shower and you always can get these on sale because they always have sales. This is one of my favorites
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
It does not stay on long, but I use it religiously, VS has all sorts of perfumes and not one of them does not smell good. The perfumes them self stay on very long
Kristin C.
Belle Vernon, PA
I always get compliments on this scent by Victoria's Secret. It has such a clean yet slightly fruity smell that I can't find in a lot of places. Most fruity smells do not agree with my body chemistry, but this one definitely does. My mother knows that I want a bunch of bottles of this scent for Christmas and she never disappoints (5 bottles this year)!!
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
I love this stuff. It has a nice (not overwhelming) scent to it that is sweet and light. It's affordable, but my only downside to it is that the scent doesn't last very long. It's good for after a shower when you want to smell good to go to bed or smell nice first thing in the morning. But if you want a scent that you can smell all day or even for a few hours, then this isn't what you're looking for.
K'Deisha B.
Oxford, NC
I have been looking for new fragrances to try. I wss wondering if this is a good smell?
Katie W.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this scent. can anyone recommend something from pink or somewhere else that has a similar scent..but lasts longer?