Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist

by Victoria's Secret Pink

A refreshing spritz to spray wherever you want. Scented with a sparkling mix of sweet sugar berry and pink grapefruit. Lightly moisturizes with aloe and chamomile.

¿Hola chicas que tan duradero es el olor de esta colonia?
¿Hola chicas que tan duradero es el olor de esta colonia?
Victoria's secret pink wild n breezy body spray are they ever restocking this item?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist!
Dee F.
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist uploaded by Dee F.
This stuff is the best scent I've ever had. I love Victoria secret but this scent is my favorite. I love the fruity fragrance this has. If you love fruity fragrances this is a great product to try. Well worth the money .
stqrry M.
I love this perfume! It has an good fragrance. I would really recommend these and one or two sprays would work, so don't be going overboard.
Emily W.
Mesa, AZ
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist uploaded by Emily W.
Love love love this scent so much so that I have a stockpile of them haha. It smells amazing but is on the pricier side. The bottle is a bit cheap but that doesn’t bother me and the only thing I would change is the price.
Anna G.
Penfield
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist uploaded by Anna G.
For this review this is wild and Breezy its a very cool scent not like warm and cozy where its a warm scent. I personally prefer warm scents though.
Autumn E.
Love the scent of this, but it's not very strong once you spray it! I feel like as soon as I apply it, the scent disappears! I like my scent to last throughout the day, or for a while at least. The bottle is cute, but the longevity needs improvement! I would recommend if you like a lighter scent.
keira B.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist uploaded by keira B.
yes it was my queen bed bed queen queen of queen bed queen queen of the moon water bottle of orange orange juice green green tea orange orange juice green green tea orange juice orange green tea green orange juice green green tea
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Dry light berry scent that smells great but does not last very long. I am constantly reapplying. I wish it was slightly stronger.
Savannah B.
Round Lake, IL
I like this body mist because it's not the strong and not to faint. I'm a first time user but I would buy this product again. This is longer lasting body mist than other brands. I bought it at Victoria Secret at Woodfield Mall. I think it the mist lasted a little longer, I would give this body mist 5 stars.
Kim M.
Fort Collins, CO
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild And Breezy Body Mist uploaded by Kim M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this spray from Victoria’s Secret. I get it in the smaller travel size because I find that it lasts a long time. It has a really sweet smell to it that lasts all day. Will definitely buy again when I run out.
hailey A.
Milaca, MN
I really love the scent and I love how it's travel size so I can take it to go in my purse. However I wish the scent would last longer than it does so then I don't have to keep replying it throughout the day but when I do apply it I just love the scent. I always get compliments of people saying I smell good.