Victoria's Secret Pink What Tan Lines Tinted Self-Tanner

by Victoria's Secret Pink

No streaks, no problem. This bikini-worthy tint is faux real. The perfect golden tan develops in hours and lasts.

HERE’S HOW:
Apply to clean, dry skin wherever you want to glow (the tint lets you know you’re covered). Repeat daily to deepen. Wash hands immediately after use.

• 5.5 fl. oz.
  • Domestic
  • Limited Edition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink What Tan Lines Tinted Self-Tanner!
Jalyn V.
Orange, CA
i love this tan, it is not too orange, and was only 2.99! i just didn’t like how there are little sparkles and shimmer
brittt27
Probably the best self tanner I’ve had! Smells amazing, doesn’t leave your hands orange, smooths very nicely, smells amazing , and have shine in it!
Camilla S.
This works amazing in the sense that it does darken your skin tone and ever so lightly that it looks natural - only if you know how to apply it. You cannot slather it on, must be patient and let thin applications gradually get darker. & you do have to be careful to avoid streaks- but that may be a personal problem as I always seem to skip a spot and go over twice in another spot leaving streaks. All in all- Victoria’s Secret has great tanning products for us pale girls!
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
Glitter city. Seriously, this stuff makes you look like a disco ball. Gives a nice glow, that looks natural enough. Not a fan of all of the glitter in it though. Smells nice enough. Good thing is it washes off easy
Krystina G.
This has the typical tanning lotion smell and you need to stay away from things while it’s drying, I used a towel to lay down while it dried on me. My entire room smelled like this so wash the towels immediately. I really liked the way my tan looked though so I keep coming back to this. It lasts a while too!
Kyah K.
Cedar Falls, IA
Good self tanner! I’m biracial but sometimes I like to look a bit darker and glowy so I’ve used this self tanner and a little goes a long way! It’s pretty affordable too for being Victoria’s Secret brand. It’s not streaky if you apply correctly and doesn’t leave me looking orange. Overall I would recommend this self tanner!
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
I really like this self tanner. I bought it on a whim unsure how it would be. It tans really nice and doesn’t leave you smelling like other self tanners I have used. It has sparkles in it so you have a bit of shimmer and are perfectly tan.
Kate P.
Houston , TX
Love this a lot I love using it to tan because it’s amazing and makes me look tan and stuff witch is great because I’m pale as can be and this makes me look good and not bad I recommend it to this people who wanna be tan and do it at home it’s easy to do and great to use .
Becky S.
1,636 reviews
I scanned this product and it showed up looking different than mine that I bought last year so I'm guessing what I have is an update of the picture. I have used many self tanning products despite living minutes from the beach because I get too busy to lay out and I want to protect my skin while still looking tan. This lotion has a strong scent that isn't horrible but isn't pleasant either. The consistency was also a lot less viscous than many other lotion tanners. I did like the idea of a bronzed colour appearing soon after application but I found it didn't apply evenly on my skin. You should always be careful when applying self tanner around elbows knees, ankles etc because build up can occur and give a darker appearance; but I am very cautious and it didn't matter here. NOTE- If you get water on your skin within 3 to 4 hours after applying you most likely will have splotches or streaks!
alli W.
First i want to mention I got this for only $3.99 on clearance at Pink, but it's original price is $16.99.

At the price I got it at, I'd actually give it an extra star but I wanted to review this as if I bought it full price.

To start, it's definitely more of a gel than a lotion. It's very light, transparent and slick- not your typical creamy lotion kind of formula whatsoever. It's also by far one of the best smelling self tanners I've ever used. I normally prefer mousses because lotions always have more perfume and odor, and this one is no exception. It kind of smells like chemical coconut but weirdly enough I enjoy it. The smell lasts the entire time you wear it but never changes into that typical DHA smell- which I'm partly grateful for, but I think this is because it hardly contains any. The glitter and tan tint in the actual gel is very pretty and works great as a wash-off bronzer, but I've tested it in full and in patches and see never see any difference in color. In addition, it burned when I apply it to my face which is concerning.

Looking for your answer?