BY USA

Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy Body Mist 2.5 floz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Great body spray ! the smell lasts a long time ' its one of my favorite products .. the mist comes out very good ' not too much nor too little. i usually put the same lotion on before sprating this over my body which makes the scent stand out even more ! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT Victoria's Secret Pink Warm & Cozy Body Mist 2.5oz
Lanae B.
I've purchased this body mist from pink multiple times, I love the smell so much. It has a smell resembling cotton candy, and just a super flirty girly scent. It is reasonable in price compared to most pricey perfumes. Also has a lotion scent to match. I will definitely continue to buy this, and recommend it to all the girly girls out their. Also very pre-teen friendly for all the young girls out there.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
I love this sweet scent! While it is titled as warm and cozy, I use this scent all year round! I am constantly getting compliments when I wear it out in public! It is also a scent that lasts throughout most of the day! Even though the price can be expensive at times, I highly recommend this product!
Laura F.
Lake Ozark , MO
In love with this body mist!! Smells so so good. The sent is just perfect, not to strong! Plus, I get compliments constantly which really helps my self esteem! So thank you punk for making such a great product!
Emily S.
This smell is AMAZING! I love to wear this everywhere. The amount is fair for the price and the smell is long lasting. I just love the bottle it comes in and the variety of other smells. I will definitely buy this product again!
Kasey R.
One of my favorite scents. Smells like candy and it isn't overwhelming. Price is fair and they always seem to have deals going on to help with price. I have the lotion and body scrub as well. I would recommend to everyone.
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Excellent fragrance by PINK. Great to spray in your bottle after showering. The scent smells so good and stays on throughout the day. The packaging is adorable. Highly recommend! Perfect idea for a gift.
Kristy A.
This has a really good smell and last really long the smell made me feel warm and it was sweet it lasted for about the whole day it was a good product it is one of the things that don't need improvement
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
My favorite fragrance from Pink. I've tried quite a few different ones and I definitely like this one the best. Great warm scent. Lasts a long time. Not too strong. Would definitely repurchase :)