BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #17 in Fragrance for Her

Amy B.
Tahlequah
I absolutely love this fragrance. Its not to strong or floral. It has a sweet scent to it but yet kinda flirty. The lotion is the same it goes on nice and smooth with no sticky residue. Im not a usual shopper of Victoria secret but when a nurse walked in my hospital room wearing this stuff and made my husband ask wyhat smelled so nice i had to get some because even i had been wondering the same thing. Old lady nurses dont usually smell that sexy. Lol. The bottles are very good size so you wont run out for awhile. I got mine on sale so i cant help much when it comes to price or shipping but i stocked up. Of course i dodnt know the bottles was going to be so big either. Victoria's Secret Pink Warm & Cozy Body Mist 2.5oz
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I'm obsessed with this mist because it just smells so perfect! This I will have it on my gym bag and wear it after showering it has a great value to it and is a must have recommended it.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best smelling body spray out there. It has a hint of vanilla to it but not like anything you've ever smelled before. It lasts so long I will wake up and still smell it on me. I'll definitely buy again and others of this line
Lexi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this all the time. it is one of my favorite perfumes. i love love LOVE the smell of it. it’s pricey, but it lasts me a long time. i usually reach for this out of all the fragrances i own. i could honestly bathe in it. this has become my signature scent.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite fragrance of all of the PINK collection by Victoria’s Secret. It is light enough to layer but strong enough to stand on its own. And It works through all seasons which in my opinion can be a hard characteristic to find for fragrances.
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this for years, ever since middle school. It’s a nice familiar scent to me now but I recently realized I only use it out of habit, I don’t even like the smell anymore. I will be searching for a new scent when this bottle is done.
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mist so much! It's a calming, settling, vanilla and floral smell. This is not long lasting but that's the only bad thing about this. The bottle has cute, pink polka dots on it. This scent is not too strong which is something else I love about this. I recommend this.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ just recently starting wearing this again and I️ love it. The scent is very cozy and warm and definitely a nice long lasting scent as well. I️ also love the travel size of this so I️ can throw I️t into my purse and go.
🌻Myia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first body mists I bought from Victoria's Secret, and I just can't seem to stop buying it! The smell is so amazing and not overpowering compared to some other body mists. You get a generous amount for a reasonable price. This is my go to product and will continue to buy it!
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
This body mist is an absolute gem. Smells just like warm cotton candy. Warm and Cozy is an adorable cuddling fragrance. Perfect for cooler weather. I love to layer the spray with the matching lotion and it lasts all day! I kid you not, I got up to 4 compliments per day from total strangers while using this. That's how you know it's awesome! I recommend for people who love soft, sweet, sugary scents.
Crystal G.
Who else loves this? (:
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
What's the price on this?
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I have seen this a lot and most people I know have it I was wondering if it smells good and how much it would be
Taylor M.
How long does the scent last?
Brianna L.
Atlantic beach
Is this scent long lasting?!