Victoria's Secret Pink Warm & Cozy Body Mist

Meet your new mists! Explore the fresh new scents on the block while keeping your classic faves like Fresh & Clean and Warm & Cozy on mist, love, repeat!

• Urban Bouquet: Floral, with Wild Daisy & Driftwood

• 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Julia D.
Floral Park, NY
One of my favorite body sprays! I usually find that most perfumes smell different in the bottle then they do on my skin however this one smells the same in both situations. The smell is sweeter then other perfumes but when used in a moderate amount it is not over powering. I will always buy this scent
Alex G.
This was one of my first favorite perfumes. I love the scent and a lot comes in a bottle. It's not too strong. In fact, it has a very sweet scent. I do think it's a bit overpriced, but quality does usually come in quantity. I would buy it again, but perhaps with a coupon or when it's on sale.
jazmine M.
I have all the colors from pink my favorite one is the red one but I do like the pink one too . Tbh it really isn’t that long lasting it’ll stay on for a bit . The scent smell is good an I would love for it to stay on threw out the day .. maybe lower the price a little!!!
Amelia H.
South Elgin, IL
I love love love this scent! It’s one of my favorites, and I usually try to avoid perfume due to allergies, but this doesn’t seem to trigger them or anything! While the smell can be a bit overpowering if applied too much, overall it’s one of the best body sprays I’ve ever used!
Ashley P.
The best smelling body spray out there. It has a hint of vanilla to it but not like anything you've ever smelled before. It lasts so long I will wake up and still smell it on me. I'll definitely buy again and others of this line
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
This is one of my favorite scents in their Pink Department. It's one of my favorite scents to wear during Spring and Summer. It smells like vanilla. It smells really good. I get complimented when I wear it. If you like vanilla scents, I recommend Warm & Cozy.
Lexi D.
i use this all the time. it is one of my favorite perfumes. i love love LOVE the smell of it. it’s pricey, but it lasts me a long time. i usually reach for this out of all the fragrances i own. i could honestly bathe in it. this has become my signature scent.
🎀nangi a.
i loveeeeeeee these vs pink mists. all of them they all smell so good i can wear them everyday even when im staying home. im a repeat user all the way. its like a sweet warm scent i even have the lotion. i would buy it again, all of them again when i run out
Yasmine F.
This is one of my favorite PINK fragrance mists! It smells so good and lasts a good portion of the day. There is not an overwhelming scent that might bug people. It’s a sweet smelling mist which I love. This new spritzer sprays more product out as well.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This product is absolutely amazing is a sweet smell but not like a cake. Or floral smell. it’s a good price for the bigger sized bottle. This is my go to spray just because it makes me feel warm and cozy lol
Crystal G.
Who else loves this? (:
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I have seen this a lot and most people I know have it I was wondering if it smells good and how much it would be
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
What's the price on this?
Fernanda P.
want to try this
Brianna L.
Atlantic beach
Is this scent long lasting?!