BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #5 in Fragrance for Her

• I have seen this a lot and most people I know have it I was wonde...3 Answers
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Bloomfield, NJ
I am obsessed with this scent!

I am first of all just obsessed with PINK and everything in the store but other than that fact I love how the name of each perfume seems to perfectly match the scent! I have never really found a name of a scent that matched the actual smell so I would love to just thank PINK for that. Lastly, I love the perfect amount of spray that comes in the bottles so it doesn't run out to fast especially for those who like to use it everyday (like me) and finally I love this scent and many others. I would also recommend buying a lot of of their perfumes and body lotions because they are just that good!
Kya F.
Kya F.
OMG!! I absolutely love this body spray! Smells like marshmallows and vanilla mixed with candy but yet it's not overpowering and still adult. Plus it lasts a long time for a body spray. I'm just not sure if they still make this or if it's been discontinued. Let's hope not cause it's my favorite. These are my newest obsession! I had the set of a bunch of the Pink body sprays so which for me hooked! I will never buy any other perfumes for a long time coz these are my faves will purchase them always & plan to collect them all! I recommend them to any perfume lover!!
Teah S.
Teah S.
This is my all-time favorite body mist! This scent is a warm vanilla and perfect for any time of year. I mist myself throughout the day and this actually lasts a few hours on your skin and clothes compared to other brands. I will always pick this up when I'm running low because it smells great and lasts a really long time! Try a mini to throw in your purse on-the-go, the plastic is perfect and non-breakable!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my primary daily body mist. I like the smell of it and it's not to overwhelming . I do not like to smell fruity of flowery, so this is a happy, sweet smelling medium. I've been using this for about two years and I want to try a different scent, but I always end up buying this one because I can not find a comparable one. It is also a good price, only $ 18 for a large bottle.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I love this! The scent is great for everyday and smells so good. I didn't initially like it in the store, but my cousin wore it one day and it smelled so good that I had to buy it! I have had mine for almost 2 years, using it multiple times nearly every day, and I'm just over halfway through the bottle- it lasts forever. I just wish the scent was stronger and longer lasting.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
This is the type of spray I carry in my bag and diaper bag at allllllll times! simply for the days I forget to wear something and I'll just spritz this when I'm on the go, and especially to freshen up a smelly public bathroom stall since they don't make travel size fabreeze ! great for everyday not a thick heavy scent if you know what I mean light and pretty.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Manton, MI
Every year for Christmas I make sure when people ask me what I want I say a 6 pack of these ! I love every single one . I've never had one where I didn't like the smell . They're cute bottles which is always nice . They always smell so amazing I always get compliments ! I will definitely be getting this product and others like these for a long long time .
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I'm a HUGE fragrance fanatic. I wear perfume and/or body mist every day, and you can always find me reapplying throughout. This is a classic for me, I've been wearing it a few years now. It's the perfect warm vanilla introduction with undertones of sweetness you just can't get enough of. It lasts so long and I will never tire of the smell!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Sheboygan Falls
This is my all time favorite scent in the entire universe! The entire Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy range smells delicious, the packaging is adorable, and the products always last throughout the day. I will probably continue to buy this for the rest of my life and cry if it gets discontinued. It's that good!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Great for freshening up, and I think the packaging is super cute. A little stronger than a body mist, but still not very long-lasting at all. For the price, though, this is a good size and a little goes a long way. It'll last you months. I use this when I'm done showering and want to smell nice to go to sleep.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Who else loves this? (:
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
What's the price on this?
Ladii S.
Ladii S.
Camden
What does it smell like?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I have seen this a lot and most people I know have it I was wondering if it smells good and how much it would be
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
He visto muchisimo y desde hace tiempo este body spray. Que tal es? Es bueno? Dura el aroma?