BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #41 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Naomi E.
Bronx, NY
I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like 1. This mist is AMAZING like it smells SO GOOD like if it was a person, I’d want to hug it! And 2. The mists in general last wayyy longer than the actual perfumes which is sad because the perfumes cost more than twice the price of the mists. My suggestion? Just buy mists until you find your favorite one(s) and save your coins, hunty.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love the scent of this body shimmer mist. It’s one of my favorites from Victoria’s Secret! I love how it the perfume is actually like an oil consistency in the bottle & how it’s so thick I like a lot of other body mist / shimmer mist. When you spray it , it doesn’t come out in a mist it comes in one line and you have to rub it in because of the glitter. I mainly spray it on my chest or my shirts that it won’t stain which I don’t recommend doing because it DOES STAIN! Overall I love the scent and I always wear it and I would buy again. I highly recommend to all.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
I own just about every single scent from Victoria secrets and I absolutely love them. The reason I gave this one 4 stars is because I don’t care for the shimmers as much. But it still smells amazing.
Arianna A.
This is an OK fragrance it has sparkles in it which is nice but very appealing for Coachella but wish The fragrance can talk for itself overall I don’t think this item is worth it.
Katlyn S.
Alexandria
This product, what to say? It smells so good and it lasts so long. It smells so fresh. It is a little pricey but for how much you put on you it is completely worth it. I use one squirt on my body and it makes me smell like I just got out of the shower. Highly recommend.
Rain P.
oxnard
I absolutely love this product, it smells so amazing, it makes my body shine and I love it, the scent is sweet but a nice kind of sweet. The bottle is very nice and sleek. I would recommend if you like to shine.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
The smell matches the solid of the bottle . It’s was a light general flower smell. It was long lasting and really so calming . The price was really great and I loved the color and style
Ann C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am sooo obsessed with this mist it smells so so good. What I love about it is that it's smell lasts. There isn't anything like this it's sooo unique. The price for it is reasonable and affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others. This is sure to give you a beautiful glow.
Paige A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this smell! It's absolutely wonderful! It smells like candy and I spray it all over my house and clothes. I also have the blue scented one and they both are by far my favorite fragrances by Victoria secret. Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist
Jordyn L.
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE! This spray!!! So good, it's very fruity and very pretty smelling. Lasts all day too, plus it has glitter, who doesn't love glitter!! Definitely recommend, it's a decent price too.
É bom mesmo? Gostaria muito de usar mas gostaria de saber a opinião de vocês agradecida se me ajudarem.

back