Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist

Bottled: Softest hoodies, wild passionfruit and whipped vanilla. Catching major feels.
Style: Warm
Perfect for: An endless brunch sesh and time with your closest crew.

250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
Domestic

can i please test a Victoria Secret perfume ...please ?
Warm and Cozy from Pink is definitely my favorite fragrance!! Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist I wish I can have it for once, yesterday was my birthday and I want to prove this beautiful body mist ☺️☺️?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist!
Kaylee D.
Louisville, IL
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Kaylee D.
I love this purfume I’ve had so many bottles over the years 😍 I got so many compliments for it honestly the best purfume ever 😂 it could last longer tho....
Kayla R.
Philadelphia
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Kayla R.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is my favorite perfume ever. It smells amazing. This is pretty cheap so I get every time I run out of it. And the packaging is adorable. It smells like like vanilla and coconut had a baby. I last me pretty long and i recommend it to anyone Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist
Evangelia E.
Charlotte, NC
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Evangelia E.
I love this scent! It’s just like the name says, a warm and cozy scent that’s light and sweet. I have the older kind; it says “toasted vanilla and peony” but I definitely smell coconut as well. The new bottle says “warm vanilla, toasted coconut, and passion fruit.” I haven’t smelled the new kind to compare, but I hope it’s similar because this scent is lovely. It doesn’t last that long on skin because it’s a mist rather than a perfume, but it lasts several hours on clothing! I kept smelling my shirt, lol. I loved these as a teen and still do in my 20s.
Amira A.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Amira A.
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells great! I would definitely recommend it’s only $16 not to expensive. It’s cute, it’s also long lasting. It would be better if it was stronger. Very good value for its price.
Ashley P.
San Antonio, TX
The best smelling body spray out there. It has a hint of vanilla to it but not like anything you've ever smelled before. It lasts so long I will wake up and still smell it on me. I'll definitely buy again and others of this line
Hanna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Hanna D.
have had this perfume forever! scent smells so good and is long lasting. get so many compliments whenever i wear it
shawnda H.
Ravenna, KY
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by shawnda H.
I love vanilla fragrances, and this one is pretty good. I do feel like it’s not as vanilla as it could be though. Overall, I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
yaz L.
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by yaz L.
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by yaz L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Has a great smell, the smell it’s not too overpowering, the packaging is very cute, I would definitely keep buying these fragrance and would also recommend the fragrance and the lotion to someone who likes sweet aromas.
Jennifer V.
Huber heights
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Jennifer V.
I purchased this during a two for twenty sale through Pink Victoria's secret. I recieved a free makeup bag as well. I don't wear perfume to often due to migraines. This one has not affected me yet. So I definitely have to brag about this!
Kate K.
North Olmsted, OH
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Mist uploaded by Kate K.
It's hard to nail down the exact scent of this fragrance. I can tell you that it is reminiscent of a cross between cotton candy and the beach. The smell is sweet without being gross, and is a nice everyday fun spray. Although it might be a little too sugary for some, I like it very much. It is affordable, and a warm scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley H.
il y a un mois
Jessica N. il y a un mois
My favorite scent that I always seem to go back to after trying out other stuff is victor and Rolf Flowerbomb. It just lasts forever and I swear the smell gets better the longer I wear it
Isabella M.
Victoria Lynn F.
T Or C, NM
il y a 7 mois
tammy S. il y a 5 mois
Warm and cozy smells so good 😊