BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #6 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Bottled: Softest hoodies, wild passionfruit and whipped vanilla. Catching major feels.
Style: Warm
Perfect for: An endless brunch sesh and time with your closest crew.

250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
Domestic

Julia L.
Neenah
PINK Victoria secrets warm and cozy body mist is such a great product!! I love the sent so much, the sent of warm and cozy is, toasted vanilla and peony. I don’t really smell too much vanilla in the product but the peony smells good. The body mist is actually refreshing for your skin, and good for your skin because it contains soothing aloe. I own the 8.4 fl oz. bottle and it has lasted me about 2 years, and I’m not even through the bottle. As far as long lasting sent goes this body mist does a great job at lasting all day. I would totally recommend buying this body mist, it has great smell, you surly not going to run out, and you’ll have long lasting smell all day!!
Bailey P.
Springfield, VA
I have literally been using this scent since 7th grade. It has always been my go to with a nice sweet sent that is super pleasant. It also lasts FOREVER. I've probably had to buy it like 3 times in 6 years.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This has a very pleasant smell. I’ve repurchased this exact scent about 5 times now lol it’s just so classy and isn’t harsh at all. This small bottle was about $10. I purchase them at my neighborhood mall in Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum section. I personally love the scent and would recommend using it.❤️
Chrise G.
Chase City
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I use to wear this scent a lot. I love the vanilla smell. This is one of the best body sprays. I buy VS products all the time so I will be buying again. The smell last long and top it off with VS warm & cozy body lotion.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
one of my favorites!! this smell lasts all day long and so does the lotion. when spraying it on the product is perfect. the scent is exactly what it is, warm and cozy. spray it right after you get out of the shower and watch the magic! i will definitely recommend to others and repurchase in the future. the product is perfect and so is the bottle and packaging.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
this is one of my favorites from this collection of the vs body sprays. i love the scent its so pretty and stays on awhile before fading. i always have a bottle in my collection. i like that you can wear this everyday or even for a night out its perfect for any occasion really. the name of this spray suits it very well!
Julia D.
spring lake heights
One of my favorite body sprays! I usually find that most perfumes smell different in the bottle then they do on my skin however this one smells the same in both situations. The smell is sweeter then other perfumes but when used in a moderate amount it is not over powering. I will always buy this scent
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Not my favorite by Victoria’s Secret but not a bad fragrance. I like to wear it from time to time but it’s very sweet smelling. Almost like a cotton candy. I wouldn’t buy it again in the future, but continue to finish the bottle off
Brittney L.
This is one of my favorite body mists by PINK. It is super sweet but not an overbearing sweet and it lasts pretty much all day on me. I wear this so often and try to only spray a little bit on me because i never want to run out of it. And just like it says in the name, the smell is very cozy.
Olivia M.
 this product  smells very good. You only have to apply at once for it to last all day long. I am very pleased with the way it smells. It smells warm and cozy  just like the label .  I got this product at my local pink store in the mall nearby. It’s really great.
Crystal G.
Who else loves this? (:
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else wear this everyday?
Brianna L.
Atlantic beach
Is this scent long lasting?!
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I have seen this a lot and most people I know have it I was wondering if it smells good and how much it would be
Fernanda P.