BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #10 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Bottled: Softest hoodies, wild passionfruit and whipped vanilla. Catching major feels.
Style: Warm
Perfect for: An endless brunch sesh and time with your closest crew.

250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
Domestic

Buy on Amazon*
Julia L.
Neenah
PINK Victoria secrets warm and cozy body mist is such a great product!! I love the sent so much, the sent of warm and cozy is, toasted vanilla and peony. I don’t really smell too much vanilla in the product but the peony smells good. The body mist is actually refreshing for your skin, and good for your skin because it contains soothing aloe. I own the 8.4 fl oz. bottle and it has lasted me about 2 years, and I’m not even through the bottle. As far as long lasting sent goes this body mist does a great job at lasting all day. I would totally recommend buying this body mist, it has great smell, you surly not going to run out, and you’ll have long lasting smell all day!!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This has a very pleasant smell. I’ve repurchased this exact scent about 5 times now lol it’s just so classy and isn’t harsh at all. This small bottle was about $10. I purchase them at my neighborhood mall in Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum section. I personally love the scent and would recommend using it.❤️
Ashley M.
Fort Worth
I'm just going to start this review by saying that I am not a fan of warm scents. That being said, this one is different because it does have a softness to it as well. Again however, I have an issue with any Pink body mist not being long lasting and being at a rather large price of $16.99 a bottle. They go on sale quite a bit, but not for the sheerness of the fragrance.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
one of my favorites!! this smell lasts all day long and so does the lotion. when spraying it on the product is perfect. the scent is exactly what it is, warm and cozy. spray it right after you get out of the shower and watch the magic! i will definitely recommend to others and repurchase in the future. the product is perfect and so is the bottle and packaging.
Julia D.
spring lake heights
One of my favorite body sprays! I usually find that most perfumes smell different in the bottle then they do on my skin however this one smells the same in both situations. The smell is sweeter then other perfumes but when used in a moderate amount it is not over powering. I will always buy this scent
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Not my favorite by Victoria’s Secret but not a bad fragrance. I like to wear it from time to time but it’s very sweet smelling. Almost like a cotton candy. I wouldn’t buy it again in the future, but continue to finish the bottle off
Brittney L.
This is one of my favorite body mists by PINK. It is super sweet but not an overbearing sweet and it lasts pretty much all day on me. I wear this so often and try to only spray a little bit on me because i never want to run out of it. And just like it says in the name, the smell is very cozy.
Olivia M.
 this product  smells very good. You only have to apply at once for it to last all day long. I am very pleased with the way it smells. It smells warm and cozy  just like the label .  I got this product at my local pink store in the mall nearby. It’s really great.
Emilee I.
I love love love the scent of this perfume it is so amazing and it’s just such a cute simple sent but it lasts all day they also make a amazing lotion that matches this so I also recommend you get that because the dissent is just amazing so I definitely recommend you go get this now
jazmine M.
I have all the colors from pink my favorite one is the red one but I do like the pink one too . Tbh it really isn’t that long lasting it’ll stay on for a bit . The scent smell is good an I would love for it to stay on threw out the day .. maybe lower the price a little!!!
Crystal G.
Who else loves this? (:
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else wear this everyday?
Fernanda P.
santiago
want to try this
Brianna L.
Atlantic beach
Is this scent long lasting?!
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I have seen this a lot and most people I know have it I was wondering if it smells good and how much it would be