BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Warm & Cozy: Warm, with toasted vanilla and peony

Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Lotion
  • "This stuff is one of my favorite sents vs has!! It's very very moisturizing leaves my skin super soft. The sent also lasts a really long time on my skin." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this lotion!! its not too expensive and really does a great job of moisturizing. and I have DRY skin. It also has a great smell that's not too strong :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Plus it makes my skin super soft!" in 2 reviews
  • "The sent also lasts a really long time on my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion is especially good because a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Emily M.
Lexington
I am obsessed with most of Victoria's Secret perfume. Warm and cozy is hands down my favorite scent of theirs. It's smells incredible and lasts a long time. I always get them when they have a sale and stock up because I know I will use them. Highly recommend.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret the lotions they carry are my favorite before any other kind of lotion the reason being is because they smell fantastic this one in particular smells amazing and it lasts all day I love the way it makes my skin feel very soft it's by far my absolute favorite and my husband also loves it so ++ 100%
Lizzy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loveeee this product. It smells sooo good. The smell last forever on the skin. I end up smelling like it all day. Highly recommend this product. Doesn’t leave behind any greasy or sticky feeling skin.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this lotion back in 2011 for my birthday. I had turned 15 and was really obsessed with it. I would put it on every day and night after showering. The scent would hold up very nicely! The scent is very fruity and overpowering if you don’t like that type of scent. I would recommend getting the big size which is a little more than the small, price wise, but has plenty more product too.
Anna E.
united states
My favorite lotion! It smells amazing! I love the way the smell lingers with me all day its so strong and i feel so incrdibly smooth! Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Lotion
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Warm and cozy? Yes!!! I love the scent. This is a high quality body lotion, which will make your skin smell soooo good and feel so smooth.
It’s a classy and affordable product. You can buy it the Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum store for $18 only!
Highly recommend!
Caitlin S.
This is my absolute favorite smelling lotion. It's so warm and rich. This lotion also soaks into the skin immediately and takes care of my dry skin especially during the winter. I highly recommend.
Heather H.
Spokane, WA
This lotion is amazing! The product makes my skin so soft. I bought it from a black Friday sale and I'm not disappointed. My boyfriend loves the scent as well and he likes the lotion because it's nice and thick which makes it perfect for massages :)
Amanda M.
Greenville, TX
Love this product!! It’s lasted me a very long time. It has a wonderful smell that my boyfriend loves! The bottle is super cute! It’s super moisturizing and I always have this product on me!!
Sean A.
this is definetly one of the best body products ive used so far, the moisture isnt necessarily there, and the price isnt exactly the cheapest, but for 18$ you do get alot of product, i use the matching body mist to layer, it's light, sweet & fresh with a very sweet expensive vanilla smell. the perfect go-to for everyday.