BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Warm & Cozy: Warm, with toasted vanilla and peony

Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Lotion
  • "This stuff is one of my favorite sents vs has!! It's very very moisturizing leaves my skin super soft. The sent also lasts a really long time on my skin." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this lotion!! its not too expensive and really does a great job of moisturizing. and I have DRY skin. It also has a great smell that's not too strong :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Plus it makes my skin super soft!" in 2 reviews
  • "The sent also lasts a really long time on my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion is especially good because a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Emily M.
Lexington
I am obsessed with most of Victoria's Secret perfume. Warm and cozy is hands down my favorite scent of theirs. It's smells incredible and lasts a long time. I always get them when they have a sale and stock up because I know I will use them. Highly recommend.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret the lotions they carry are my favorite before any other kind of lotion the reason being is because they smell fantastic this one in particular smells amazing and it lasts all day I love the way it makes my skin feel very soft it's by far my absolute favorite and my husband also loves it so ++ 100%
Lizzy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loveeee this product. It smells sooo good. The smell last forever on the skin. I end up smelling like it all day. Highly recommend this product. Doesn’t leave behind any greasy or sticky feeling skin.
brianna m.
Can often find these on sale expecially during the holidays! love this scent. The size of this product is huge and last so so long!!! It's even long lasting on the skin i smell it on me all day and feel super moisturized throughout the day. Definitely not one of those lotions that leave you feeling tacky and sticky it actual feels as though it sinks into the skin. Very nice. Definitely recommend.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this lotion back in 2011 for my birthday. I had turned 15 and was really obsessed with it. I would put it on every day and night after showering. The scent would hold up very nicely! The scent is very fruity and overpowering if you don’t like that type of scent. I would recommend getting the big size which is a little more than the small, price wise, but has plenty more product too.
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
I have sensitive skin & the perfume never once bothered my skin. It smells great! my only complaint is that it’s not necessarily very moisturizing. I still use it, just not when my skin is super dry!
Anna E.
united states
My favorite lotion! It smells amazing! I love the way the smell lingers with me all day its so strong and i feel so incrdibly smooth! Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy Body Lotion
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this lotion is amaziiiiing ! It has such a light and sweet fragrance. I bought it on sale for seven dollars and it was well worth the price for the amount you get
member-623da
This is a very good smelling lotion but I find that it doesn’t last very long. I usually put it on my feet with some fuzzy socks - it leaves your feet very smooth! I would recommend if you wouldn’t mind the smell rubbing off after a few hours.
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Warm and cozy? Yes!!! I love the scent. This is a high quality body lotion, which will make your skin smell soooo good and feel so smooth.
It’s a classy and affordable product. You can buy it the Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum store for $18 only!
Highly recommend!