BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Buy on Victori...
  • "It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself.." in 7 reviews
Mallory P.
Whiteland, IN
I absolutely love this pink warm and cozy 2-in-1 wash and scrub! It is gentle and long-lasting. It has a wonderful scent and I bought it at Pink in the mall. and I would recommend this to anyone
Ashia D.
Philadelphia, PA
The absolute best smelling and best feeling body scrub I've ever used. It literally feels like your skin is being scrubbed with sugar. It's extremely soothing and relaxing and smells amazing.
Angela c.
Stearns, KY
I am in love with this scent. It's such a warm scent that is great for the cooler months but I am guilty of using it during the summer. The scrub does an amazing job on my skin
I love these 2-in-1scrubs honestly I hardly use it for my body, mostly for my face as a daily wash and it's so good I love the little beads and the smell. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and breathable I just bought like 4 scents!
Jennarose D.
Ardmore, PA
Yes! I love this! I love feeling the little grains that are inside the scrub it makes your skin feel soft and its long lasting with a really nice scent. Perfect price!
Shannon R.
Washington, PA
Absolutely one of my favs, smells so good, & leaves your skin so soft! Love the fact it's a 2 in 1 so I only have 1 step!! Fits perfect with my busy lifestyle!
Cami W.
Pacifica, CA
I absolutely love this product. I use it every time I want to smell fabulous. I wish that this would be less pricey though. But definitely worth your money.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
Victoria Secret has some of the best beauty products money has to buy! I love the smell, I love how it feels, and I love that the scent sticks to your body.
sabrina E.
Amelia Court House, VA
I use this every day all day. I love this so much and it smells good and I even have the perfume to go with it. It's just a little pricey but not to bad.
Sue L.
Springfield, VA
Love how it's a scrub and wash. The scent is amazing. Most Victoria's Secret or pink scents are nice. Packaging is also good and easy to not make a mess.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
What does this smell like
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Can you still buy this in VS?