BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Buy on Victori...
  • "It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself.." in 7 reviews
Maritza H.
Millersville, PA
Love the scent of scrub. Exactly how I expected it to smell. Just like the perfume! Bought this along with the Warm & Cozy lotion and body mist! Scent lasts all day!
Desiree L.
Greeley, CO
I always get my lotions and body soaps from Victoria's Secret. They have the best scents and do not dry out my skin. I have sensitive skin but haven't had a reaction from any I've used so far. I would recommend to others.
Haley P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite vs pink scent. the scrub isn't too abrasive so it feels really nice when using it. the smell lasts for most of the day and is enhanced and lasts longer when paired with the coordinating sprays.
Emily B.
Seminole, FL
Pink is absolutely my favorite !! I love everything in the store and this 2 in 1 scrub is just one of my favorites. it feels so nice on your skin and the minerals dissolve leaving your skin feelings soft and moist.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way and its worth the price, especially if you do the 3 for $30 at VS. Even when I sweat a lot, I still smell great because of this product. Would recommend/repurchase!
Hyacinthe
Warm & cozy is my favorite PINK scent! It's a go to scent for fall and winter. It really does make me feel "warm and cozy." I can't stress enough how much I love it. If you see this product, you have to pick it up!
Ruth S.
Tamara G.
Elk Grove, CA
Absolutely love this product it has a great scent, just the right amount of exfoliant were you could use it everyday, my skin feels refreshed and hydrated after every use.
Jessica W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really love these! They aren't really a true scrub, but you still can get some good exfoliating action. The smell is amazing, and this fortunately doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin! Love it!
Taylor S.
Smells amazing and makes my skin very smooth after each use! The smell lasts for hours! For this lotion to be from Victoria secret it's pretty cheap for a 2 in 1 deal. Would recommend everyone to try this!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
What does this smell like
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Can you still buy this in VS?