BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Buy on Victori...
  • "It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself.." in 7 reviews
Sara M.
I love all of their scents but this is by far my favorite. Its reall warm and smells amazing, I use it all the time. It doesn't last as long as Id like but thats mainly because I use it so much. The value is awesome, a little pricey. I usually buy it when its on sale. I only buy it once in a while.
Dana P.
I like the body wash, but the smell was a little too empowering. It also didn't last long for the price. It has nice exfoliating beads in it and is nice and gentle when going on, but that smell is a little too much.
Kaylan M.
San Antonio, TX
Warm and cozy is seriously my fav scent in all of Victoria secret history. This wash does foam up quite a bit even though it's considered a scrub. I would recommend this to anyone. Affordable price and the longevity of the bottle is quite substantial as I've had one bottle for almost 7 months now.
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This 2 in 1 wash and scrub is excellent!! I used this more than once and I had no issues with it! There is only one con about this and that is it didn't have enough inside the bottle for the money I spent for it.
Natalie A.
This body scrub smells so amazing! The fragrance is long lasting, my husband loves when i use it Lol but I personally feel that the exfoliating part doesn't do much at all, but it does feel nice. I personally think its really worth the money as a scrub but I would consider this mire of a shower gel
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Love the wash and scrub. less products I have to carry with me. smells good and I love Victoria Secret products. Doesn't keep me as moisturized as some of the other products I've used.
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
These scrubs smell so good. I love the product it's self I just don't like the little beads in it. Feels like sand on your body while washing. It's great for scrubbing the skin and removing dead skin. Love the smell and how it makes you feel and is great followed by lotion and body mist
Alexis K.
Waterloo, IA
Love this product!! It smells amazing and it makes a great gift. I bought this and the spray for my mother for Mother's Day and she loved it. It is a very good price as well. I will definitely buy again.
Ivanna Y.
Oak Grove, KY
This is what I use constantly! I have used this exact body wash for over a year now and I love it! It gets the dead skin off and exfoliates my skin. It also hydrates it and leaves me feeling soft and smooth.
Jamie J.
Lebanon, PA
I only buy these products when they are on sale or when someone buys me a gift card as I don't normally spend this much money on such things. However when I want to give myself a treat, I choose this.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
What does this smell like
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Can you still buy this in VS?