BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Buy on Victori...
  • "It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself.." in 7 reviews
Alexis L.
The best smelling stuff and makes your skin super soft! I'd highly recommend. I jus think it needs a flip cap instead of an unscrew lid. Use it every other day. Would buy it again for sure!
Tiffani K.
Austin, TX
This body wash is great! One of my favorite Pink brand fragrances in a body wash that exfoliates. It has optional matching components ( such as lotion & body mist, shimmer mist ect) that when used together make it last for hours. Fun flirty packaging that works if you want to throw it in a gym bag or set it up on a ready to use display in the bathroom. It's kinda pricey if you buy it single but totally worth it when they have a 3/30$ deal. This is easily a go to in the summer time.💕✨
Katy M.
This scrub smells amazing like most VS products, however unless you get the body spray and/or perfume the scent fades as soon as you step out of the shower. The scrubbies in the soap are not very skin sensitive but also not enough to really slough off any dead skin. The gel is kind of lackluster. Not the experience you would expect from an $18.00 bottle of scrub.
crystal g.
Del Rio, TX
Love this scrub ! A little goes a long way ! Its extremely gentle & the smell last a long time. Its scents contain vanilla and peony but not to empowered by vanilla. Its just right ! My favorite! been using it for years. Best time too purchase this is when its on sale for 3/$30 its worth it !
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Smells great and leaves you feeling soft and exfoliated! Smells like a perfume scent and lasts for awhile! Was lucky to pick this item up at a semi annual sale and was surprised how much I grew to love it, I love how long the scent lingers which is a huge plus for me!
Nickayla S.
Rawlins, WY
This product is a good product for someone who enjoys strong smelling body wash. Because it is a scrub it offers great exfoliating properties that actually make the product smell last longer. It leaves a bit of a film on the skin but overall leave the skin feeling nice and soft as well as smelling great.
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
Actually the best thing that has ever happened to my body and I. Takes off all the dead skin without leaving a gross residue on your body. The perfect balance of scrub and moisturizing. I use it every day and will continue to buy it every time I need more!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Love this wash and scrub cleanser from VS! It leaves the skin feeling extra soft and smooth all day! It is a little on the expensive side but VS always offers deals if you buy 3 or 5 of their products at once! You won't be sorry, I promise! 🙌🏼
Kaelyn S.
Rosendale, WI
My all time favorite body scrub. I use it sometimes to sit in a bath after a long day, the scent is so relaxing and comforting and the exfoliating part of the body wash keeps my skin soft and hydrated! I will never stop using it
Erica C.
Syracuse
I love this scent. It's probably one of my most used scents in the winter time. This product made my skin soft and the scent lingered which was definitely a plus. It was less than $30 which is awesome. It was definitely would think the money and I would repurchase it
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
What does this smell like
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Can you still buy this in VS?