BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Buy on Victori...
  • "It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself.." in 7 reviews
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Smells wonderful and I can clean and exfoliate at the same time. That's great when I'm rushing in the morning. It's pretty gentle.
Tinsley S.
Smells good and makes skin feel very luscious! I love it so much and right after I shave my legs and put this on my legs are soft!
Vitória R.
Cary, NC
Awesome product, smells really really good, great price, easy to find, I would recommend to everyone and I would totally buy again
Morgan M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this scrub from Victoria’s Secret!! It has little beads in it that makes your skin feel soooo soft and it also smells great!
Kailey M.
roxboro , NC
This is one of my favorite things to use on my body ever! It smells so good and is great for cleansing and removing dead skin!
sharlene p.
This one smells so good I like to buy my mom this one because she loves the body cream of want and cozy smells sweet and nice
Katelyn C.
Coker, AL
I love love love me some PINK. It doesn't matter which product, they are all good! They all smell wonderful and last all day
Candace F.
Union City, MI
Smells amazing! Great for exfoliating. But, gentle. Leaves your skin feeling so soft And smooth. I think it's a great value.
Alexis T.
Demopolis, AL
This was the best wash &a scrub ever. It made my skin feel so smooth. I love this product and will definitely be using again.
Ashley Y.
Mena, AR
This product smells so amazing and really softens my legs. It is perfect for before or after shaving. I love it so much!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
What does this smell like
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Can you still buy this in VS?