BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy 2-In-1 Wash And Scrub
  • "It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself.." in 7 reviews
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
THIS BODY WASH IS AMAZING. I wish they would bring it back ASAP! It left my skin feeling soo smooth & it smelt amazing! It was well worth the price! I would definitely recommend this! I wish I would have bought up on it before they quit selling it online. BRING IT BACK!!!!! 😭 Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy 2-In-1 Wash And Scrub
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
This smells so warm and sweet... The size bottle lasts me a long time, and as body wash it leaves skim smelling good all night. The scrub and wash in one, convenient.
Natalie A.
This body scrub smells so amazing! The fragrance is long lasting, my husband loves when i use it Lol but I personally feel that the exfoliating part doesn't do much at all, but it does feel nice. I personally think its really worth the money as a scrub but I would consider this mire of a shower gel
Marielle S.
Florida
This definitely a MUST HAVE for summer! It’s shower gel and body scrub, 2 in 1! The perfect combination for those who are in a rush and need to give that moisturized and glow sensation on your skin. I’d highly recommend it for beach trips.
Rachel B.
brownsville
The warm and cozy body scrub has an extremely good scent and it last for about 2 months depending on how much you use. I do think it’s more for the scent than anything else. I think it’s a bit pricy compared to other body scrubs.
Jessica W.
I really love these! They aren't really a true scrub, but you still can get some good exfoliating action. The smell is amazing, and this fortunately doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin! Love it!
Hannah A.
Victoria Secret's PINK Coconut Mango 2-in-1 Wash & ScrubThe scent on this is to die for, but I will not be repurchasing. Somewhere along the way, VS has become non-cruelty free. I will continue to buy bras and such from them on sale, but no more beauty products. This was a great scrub, perfect for summer. It was very gritty like sand on the beach. It was like a beach in a bottle. I really enjoyed this scrub, but it is not as good as Tree Hut scrubs. Hopefully, I can get my hands on them at Marshall's soon. You can always get VS on promotion, so never buy them full price like B&BW. It is not worth it.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This scrub and body wash smells soooo good and provides a gentle exfoliation! The smell is long lasting but not overpowering. Plus VS is always having sales. I got mine for half the price and cannot wait to try the other scents
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
I love the pink warm and cozy too and one wash and scrub from Victoria's Secret pink I love everything pink I really don't like the Victoria's Secret items that has to do with clothes underwear etc. but I love the purses too but I definitely love pink
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is my life. I love the scent and the scrub is very effective. I will continue to purchase this. It ;eaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is already long-lasting but I pair it with the perfume to match. The scent is toasted vanilla and peony and it smells very sweet. Highly recommend this product.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
What does this smell like
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Can you still buy this in VS?