Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy 2-In-1 Wash And Scrub

Product Description:

• Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy 2 in 1 Wash & Scrub
  • 10.1 oz / 300 ml
  • Toasted vanilla and peony
  • For longer-lasting fragrance, combine with body mist and hand & body cream.
  • Cozy up in toasted vanilla and peony. This foaming body wash and scrub from our Victoria’s Secret PINK collection makes skin twice as nice with gentle, skin-polishing microbeads. A healthy combo of vitamins E and C nourishes as you cleanse.

Can you still buy this in VS?
What does this smell like
So, I've never tried any of the PINK brand 2-1 wash and scrubs. I have some PINK body sprays and lotions and I love them. How does this scrub compare to any of the Brands specifically geared to soaps and scrubs. Should I trust a mainly clothing/bra/underwear brand for bath and body products?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy 2-In-1 Wash And Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It has such a good smell, besides it having 2 in 1. I think its probably the best smell in the world. I use it all the time and Amway have to go get more ..it's a struggle smell in good for yourself..” in 7 reviews
Bridgeview, IL
Another of my favorites that no longer exists. It’s exactly what it says, warm and cozy. You want to sit by a fire in a cozy sweater or go on a sexy date w this scent on. The wash laters really well and the scrub is not harsh at all. Makes you feel very clean.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Really love this product. Really gentle on the skin. I have eczema and it doesn’t hurt my skin or irritate. I think this product over all is really amazing. And leaves you very soft and smelling good!
Victoria's Secret Pink Warm And Cozy 2-In-1 Wash And Scrub uploaded by Anna C.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this stuff. It's not my favorite scent, but it's in my top three from Pink. I love the sugar scrub aspect. It makes me feel really clean and exfoliated without overdoing it. My skin feels smooth with no irritation. It's not the most affordable body wash, but it's a large bottle that lasts a while.
Bushnell, IL
This stuff smells amazing and leaves skin feeling so soft! I really love it in the winter time since it is a warmer scent. Always stock up on this one when they have sales at Pink! The lotion is great too! Great price and great value! I wish they would bring back the Warm and cozy hand sanitizer. I haven't been able to find it for awhile.
Tarentum, PA
I use this scrub at least once a week. It has great exfoliation and smells so good. I try to make it last cause I’m not sure where I can find it again. I got it as a gift and it is a little expensive so I’m not sure I’ll purchase again.
Knightdale, NC
I’ve been using this since high school. It smells great and does a great job exfoliating. I use this religiously before applying fake tan and it does a great job of removing dead skin before layering my tan! Love it!
E Lansdowne, PA
Hey I’m trying to have a good time at the house I just got off work I just got off my house I just got off work I’ll be home soon I was gonna get a good job I love you so I can leave it alone and I can leave it to
Bayonne, NJ
I use this 2 in 1 wash and scrub when i get home from work and i love it. I work at a pizza place than when i shower and use it i get out and it’s great it keeps my skin very soft and clean. Best product
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Buffalo
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product & scent. The little scrubbies in the wash are great for exfoliating and cleansing the skin. the smell lasts most of the day. it is just wonderful!
Victoria Secret's PINK Coconut Mango 2-in-1 Wash & ScrubThe scent on this is to die for, but I will not be repurchasing. Somewhere along the way, VS has become non-cruelty free. I will continue to buy bras and such from them on sale, but no more beauty products. This was a great scrub, perfect for summer. It was very gritty like sand on the beach. It was like a beach in a bottle. I really enjoyed this scrub, but it is not as good as Tree Hut scrubs. Hopefully, I can get my hands on them at Marshall's soon. You can always get VS on promotion, so never buy them full price like B&BW. It is not worth it.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Ask a question to the Influenster community...