BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pink Supersoft Body Lotion Vibrant & Beachy

• I haven’t tired this yet what does it smell like?1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pink Vibrant And Beachy Supersoft Body Lotion
  • "This scent is PERFECT for summer time! Smells so fresh and clean! Like a day at the beach , with hints of coconut this is perfect creamy lotion to keep your dry skin moisturized! :)" in 10 reviews
Ellie S.
Collinsville, IL
Smells soooo goood!! My boyfriend loves this lotion (on me lol) and I do, too! It makes my skin super soft and supple and the scent is light and intoxicating! All of the Victoria’s Secret lotions I’ve tried, I’ve loved, but this one is my favorite!
Susie M.
I'm not a huge fan of Victoria's Secret beauty products. I think they are way overpriced and that they're not good quality. The lotions smell nice but don't last long and leave your hands sticky after trying them on so I usually don't like to use their lotions for that reason. Also, in these kind of bottles they don't travel well and take up too much vanity space.
Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
The smell of this is amazing and it leaves my hands ultra soft. I received this as a gift and will be repurchasing when i run out. I tend to use this when i wake up, after a shower, and when I'm gonna spend a long day in the sun. Its bottle is super cute and i wish they would make this in a small bottle so i can keep it in my purse or travel with it!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
This isn't my favorite lotion. It smells nice in the bottle but once you apply it the smell is pretty overwhelming. It is also really greasy. I bought it from Victoria's Secret and I don't plan on repurchasing. But there is a lot of lotion for what you pay for which is nice. I still have half bottle and I've had it for a few years.
Victoria Z.
Pink is always my go-to brand for lotions, and this one is definitely my favorite. The scent is phenomenal, and really does represent a beachy vibe like the name of it says. It is so gentle for all types of skin, and is super moisturizing. Would definitely recommend for all people looking into body lotion
Palak P.
Bryan, TX
Oh I love the smell of this lotion. You don't even need to wear the perfume, it lasts all day long. I get compliments over it a lot. Plus it moisturizes really really well, your hands or legs wouldn't feel dry after sometime like they do with few other lotions that wear off too fast. Packaging is super cute! Love it!!!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I love the packaging and smell of this lotion. The texture is nice too and sinks in to skin quickly. However, I wish the fragrance was longer lasting, which is an issue I have with most Victoria's Secret lotions and sprays. They're very strong at first then gone not too long after. Not ideal.
Emily D.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of my favorite summer products. It's super fun for the summer beach days of summer office days. Whatever the occasions it will definitely brighten up your day. The scent is to die for and the product will leave your hands feeling smooth as a baby's butt.
Mariah D.
Love it! Smells wonderful! Gives real moisture unlike a lot of perfume based lotions. The smell lasts all day and does not leave a residue on the skin. I got it for Christmas from a girlfriend, and I am going to get her one next year! I will pick one up for myself while I am at it!
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Love this product! Smells amazing, and makes my skin feel so soft. Love to use this in the winter and summer time. Last all day, I can apply in the am and still smell it later in the day. Very affordable, and I would totally buy it again.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I haven’t tired this yet what does it smell like?