BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Meet your new mists! Explore the fresh new scents on the block while keeping your classic faves like Fresh & Clean and Warm & Cozy on mist, love, repeat! Perfect forFlirty-rebel vibes and a girls night out.

Product Description:

• Downtown edge, sidewalk flowers and leather jackets. Petal to the metal.
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I got these on sale for 2 for $10! However I am glad that I didn't pay any more for these small bottles. The Urban Bouquet smells fantastic. Its floral with a hint of musk. The problem is.....it isn't long lasting at all. I was so disappointed that something that smells so good doesn't last all day long. I will not be buying this again.
Maritza O.
Baldwin Park, CA
I think the aroma is very nice and the sale price is reasonable for 8.4 oz but, I don't find the odor lasting very long. I could find a better lasting mist for a better price but its cute for the sake of PINK.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I really want to give this Body Mist a 5/5 star rating, but I can't do it. The smell of this is so yummy, it really is & I'm addicted to it. But as soon as I spray it on, it disappears..... & I'm really disappointed in that. I've gone through this bottle so quickly because I feel like I'm constantly spraying it onto me every few hours, & I don't like that in a body mist.