BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The selling price is for individual item

Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
It smells delicious! I love this scent! It’s a sweet smelling scent. The fragrances are Apple blossom and freesia. The freesia gives it a fresh, clean scent. To me, the Apple blossom gives it a sweet and floral scent. It’s very tropical, with a hint of floral. It’s one of my favorite scents from Victoria’s Secret Pink.
Lacey T.
Fairbury
I absolutely love this body mist. The smell is so fresh and summery. It has sort of a crispness to the scent that I just love. The scent actually lasts for a decent amount of time too for being a body mist. I usually only have to reapply maybe twice throughout the day.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Not a huge fan of shimmer mist but the smell is so sweet and fresh that I don’t mind. I’m still gonna use the product. Especially now that nice weather is coming. This is a perfect summer scent.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
I don’t have the shimmer mist but I have the regular one and oh my gosh I miss when they sold this!! It’s so fruity and fresh idk how to even describe it but it’s a great smell!!! One of my favorite PINK sprays ever!!! Got mine awhile back at a semi annual sale and I really wish they still sold it!!! 😭 I love it!!!
Natalia ..
I have this mist in both versions. The glittery version and the non glittery version. The one with glitter is so beautiful on your skin especially for summer or going out and it smells very fresh. It gives your body such a beautiful glow and I extremely recommend it if your going out during the summer and spring and for special occasions. It is a perfect gift which smells precious.
Jocelyn V.
Gainesville, GA
MY FAVORITE PINK SCENT!! It is very long lasting and definitely worth the price because you don't even need many sprints of this on just a few and you're good for the day! I love this Pink perfume so much! I am a frequent buyer💕💕💕
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect scent for spring and summer! Plus you sparkle... How can you complain?! I get so many compliments of the smell when I wear this... It actually stays smelling good for a long time. I would recommend for sure.
Thomasina G.
Natchitoches, LA
love love love this smell! light and fresh for the summer and a soft girly scent. I have to travel size and I love to give myself a quick spritz when I step out of the car and into the party.
Maria S.
Asheville, NC
My mom bought me this and it smells Soo good, it smells so fruity and fresh!😍 girl I can't! I love this body mist, It's really my favorite body mist now. I mean for $18.00 I would totally buy it because it smells really good!
Liliana G.
Woodhaven, NY
This one is amazing, and because of its size can't take it wherever. It smell so good, it's not expensive, it costs like $10. It last a few hours. And I buy it in vs of Miami dolphin mall. But it's the best one😍
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Is there too much glitter in this ?