Victoria's Secret Pink Total Flirt Shimmer Mist

by Victoria's Secret Pink

The selling price is for individual item

Is there too much glitter in this ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink Total Flirt Shimmer Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Lehi, UT
I am not huge into shimmer in my body sprays but for the summer I really like it especially on my legs to help give an added glow. This smells great! Although I feel the fragrance doesn't last long, it could be because i get used to it after a while. If I've freshly sprayed it, I always get compliments
I have this mist in both versions. The glittery version and the non glittery version. The one with glitter is so beautiful on your skin especially for summer or going out and it smells very fresh. It gives your body such a beautiful glow and I extremely recommend it if your going out during the summer and spring and for special occasions. It is a perfect gift which smells precious.
Canton, MS
It smells delicious! I love this scent! It’s a sweet smelling scent. The fragrances are Apple blossom and freesia. The freesia gives it a fresh, clean scent. To me, the Apple blossom gives it a sweet and floral scent. It’s very tropical, with a hint of floral. It’s one of my favorite scents from Victoria’s Secret Pink.
Hiawassee, GA
MY FAVORITE PINK SCENT!! It is very long lasting and definitely worth the price because you don't even need many sprints of this on just a few and you're good for the day! I love this Pink perfume so much! I am a frequent buyer💕💕💕
Fairbury
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I absolutely love this body mist. The smell is so fresh and summery. It has sort of a crispness to the scent that I just love. The scent actually lasts for a decent amount of time too for being a body mist. I usually only have to reapply maybe twice throughout the day.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect scent for spring and summer! Plus you sparkle... How can you complain?! I get so many compliments of the smell when I wear this... It actually stays smelling good for a long time. I would recommend for sure.
Victoria's Secret Pink Total Flirt Shimmer Mist uploaded by Kelis M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
After a nice long shower, putting this on, will have you glowing in the sunlight 🤤🤤 I love this body mist. It makes you not only smell delicious but have the look too! You will be like the sun itself bright, bold, and hot !!! 😂😂
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Not a huge fan of shimmer mist but the smell is so sweet and fresh that I don’t mind. I’m still gonna use the product. Especially now that nice weather is coming. This is a perfect summer scent.
Natchitoches, LA
love love love this smell! light and fresh for the summer and a soft girly scent. I have to travel size and I love to give myself a quick spritz when I step out of the car and into the party.
I love love this scent. Unfortunately they stopped carrying it and I really wish they would bring it back because it's definitely one of the best! Great price awesome scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...