BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This creamy lotion creates an instant moisture infusion with vitamins C and E. The nourishing formula contains aloe, oat and grape seed extracts and a healthy combo of vitamins C and E. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed with the subtle scent of apple blossom and freesia.

• Who else thinks this is the best PINK scent ?1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pink Total Flirt Body Lotion
  • "This lotion bottle always lasts me a good while and it's really moisturizing and smells amazing" in 16 reviews
  • "I love the overall feel of this lotion and how it really takes care of dry skin without being watery or greasy. This scent smells good but it isn't my favorite compared to others. I highly recommend" in 4 reviews
🎀nangi a.
Stockton, CA
My love, my favorite, my perfect scent, it’s amazing and I wish the still carried it. It’s the greatest scent ever like their other scents. It so soft and it’s great. And if they had it still I would buy all the time. 💛💛💛
Caitlin S.
sav:) R.
smells sooooooooooo good . honestly . i wish this would come out in a body mist. i brought this product about 3 months ago and i’m about to run out . isn’t low quality at all , in fact i love the packaging.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
This scent of body lotion from Victoria secret smells so amazing. I was actually given this bottle of lotion to me as a gift and I’ve been loving it!! It smells good and the bonus is the adorable packing. It has a cute pump and the color is beautiful on the bottle. I will be a continued user of Victoria secret pink lotion.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
My favorite lotions are from Victoria's Secret, but this is my favorite of all time, and I know that's a very hard decision to make because there are so many, but this ... this is my precious.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I don't have the lotion, but I couldn't find a place to review the fragrance! (Don't hate me!)

Anyways, Omgsh. This fragrance is soooo good. I sprayed some on a sample card while in Victoria's Secret the other day and I immediately had to have it. It was so delicious. Had some super sweet fruity notes that are so delightful on the skin. You will seriously smell amazing. Everybody who walks past me or comes near me asks me what I am wearing, and/or has to immediately say, "You smell good!" I smile and say, "I know." :)
The bottle is yellow with polka dots on it and it's so cute. The entire collection comes in different colored bottles with polka dots. I think it's great.
Clara H.
Wenonah , NJ
I love this lotions it leaves my skin moisturizer until the next day and then some. It has a great smell as well. I use it everyday and recommend it to everyone.
Yadira L.
Dallas
I really like this lotion! I don’t use it all the time, only on days I’m going somewhere dressy or on a date. This lotion leaves you smelling really good and it doesn’t wear off till you shower! Great buy at a great price too :)
Ryan T.
This stuff smells yummy and does make your body smooth. It also comes in a cute pump bottle which is already really convenient for me. However, the amount of perfume in this lotion sort of dries out your skin rather than making it healthier and doing what lotion is supposed to do. Also I don't know if anyone else has noticed but it makes your skin feel weird, like you just put hand sanitizer on. If you want it for the smell, get it; if you want it to moisterize your skin.. Leave it!
Ashley J.
The scent on this is wayyyyyy to strong and over powering. The first time I wore it I got a massive headache, and I wasn't sure if it was the lotion, sure enough the next time I wore it, another headache. The formula is rather greasy as well, it seems to be more of a perfume lotion rather than a moisturizing lotion. Definitely would not recommend!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Who else thinks this is the best PINK scent ?