BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Get flirty in sugar berry and pink grapefruit. This creamy body lotion from Victoria’s Secret PINK collection creates an instant moisture infusion with aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts and a healthy combo of vitamins E and C.

About the product

• Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit
  • 500 ml/16.9 fl oz

• How long does this usually last everyone?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this one ? is it good6 Answers
  • Does this come in any other scents?because I have this on...2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pink Sweet And Flirty Body Lotion
  • "Ok.. Pink has it down! The scents are so flirty ! It is moisturizing. If you have allergies to scents this might not be your product, but if you don't, this is perfect for summer🌞" in 12 reviews
  • "Perfect for after showers. Smells amazing and the scent stays on. Very gently on skin, I have sensitive skin and it worked perfectly. Cute and convenient packaging, nozzle works great. I would totally recommend this product to anyone wishing to smell and feel beautiful " in 4 reviews
Ari G.
This is one of the best scents pink and Victoria secret have combined. This lotion does moisturize, smells great, and there is enough to last you forever! I also really love the packaging and how easy to use the pump is!
Lacey W.
This stuff is AMAZING!! I absolutely love it! It smells amazing. Lastes all day. I love that even if i sweat I'm still smelling good. My husband also loves it. Keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft. I do recommend this product to anyone!
Maddie C.
This scent is BY FAR my favorite they carry! It makes my skin super soft & smooth. The smell isn't "too much" and I have purchased it many times! I would definitely recommend it to someone wanting a new lotion, especially from Pink!
gabby h.
I love this product! It has a great consistency! It is not too oily or tol dry. Its leaves your skin well nourished and smelling amazing. I think the smell really lasts. All the smells from this line are great! The packaging is also super cute and these are super inexpensive. I really recommend having one of this product!
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have the orange lotion. And I love it! I got it as a gift and I use it on a daily basis. The lotions at Victoria secret are affordable, which is great! And they come in many different scents!
Jordan B.
Manton, MI
Definitely love all products from Victoria's Secret Pink ! I also love lotions ! I don't enjoy dry hands or feet ever and this lotion smells so amazing ! I get compliments all the time telling me I smell great ! That's thanks to this product along with other products from Victoria's Secret Pink section .
Lisa C.
Trenton, NJ
I love this sparkly lotion. This lotions smells amazing. It’s last a while on your skin. I use to use it daily as a moisturizer. Its shimmery . I like the body creams better for some reason there better for my skin. Does not dry my skin out.
Morgan N.
Woodhull, NY
I found that this lotion didn't give me the best moisture for my dry skin, but if your skin isn't towards the more dry side then I would highly suggest it, plus I still love the scent!
Adrianna Q.
Brewerton, NY
This is great for any younger girls who like to have lotion. There is a ton in there and I use it about once a week. It does wear off a lot during the summer months when it is hot but that's about it. Smells great and is good for asthma patients like myself, not too strong! I highly recommend!
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
Absolute favorite lotion! Smells amazing. I love going in to Pink and being able to purchase lotions now. Not too many lotions to choose from, but the ones they do have are so great!
aditi b.
New Delhi, India
Has anyone tried this one ? is it good
Brittney G.
Baltimore , MD
Does this come in any other scents?because I have this one already my boyfriend gave me this last Christmas with some body spray
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
How long does this usually last everyone?