BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Get flirty in sugar berry and pink grapefruit. This creamy body lotion from Victoria’s Secret PINK collection creates an instant moisture infusion with aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts and a healthy combo of vitamins E and C.

About the product

• Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit
  • 500 ml/16.9 fl oz

• How long does this usually last everyone?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this one ? is it good6 Answers
  • Does this come in any other scents?because I have this on...2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pink Sweet And Flirty Body Lotion
  • "Ok.. Pink has it down! The scents are so flirty ! It is moisturizing. If you have allergies to scents this might not be your product, but if you don't, this is perfect for summer🌞" in 12 reviews
  • "Perfect for after showers. Smells amazing and the scent stays on. Very gently on skin, I have sensitive skin and it worked perfectly. Cute and convenient packaging, nozzle works great. I would totally recommend this product to anyone wishing to smell and feel beautiful " in 4 reviews
Brie L.
Green Bay, WI
This lotion smells heavenly and the lightweight formula absorbs into my skin wonderfully, leaving me silky soft and ready for anything. The price isn't fantastic for the amount that you get, but VS is known for their outrageous prices all around. Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone (sensitive skin or not) who wants a nice, refreshing lotion with a fun, bouncy scent. I also love the packaging color!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
These Victoria Secret lotions are a delight. Its smell is unmistakable, many compliments I get when I use because it is almost like a perfume. In addition, the bottle is super cute and girly is perfect to give away and to decorate the room vanity.
The only reason why I do not give it five stars is because it does not have an SI moisturizing effect as Nivea or St.yVES DOES.
Melissa B.
This scent is delicious, the packaging luxurious and oversized, and the formula is super nice. You can snag these at Victoria's Secret or Pink stores, and while everything in the line is nice, this is the best one. It's sweet, but not overwhelming, and it's got no added glitter or shimmer, so it's good for night wear. Highly recommend!
Brittany D.
Reno, NV
This has the most wonderful smell ever and lasts throughout the day. It is a lot like other great smelling lotions, sometimes you miss out on some of the great silk ness and softness of a great lotion for the amazing smell but it is still a great moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend for very sensitive skink though since the scent is powerful and could be irritating to easily irritated skin.
Le'Vorndra H.
OMG i have to sweet and flirty lotion and matching body mist , and can I tell you guys that is some amazing smells Tiya an ever have. It is an amazing smell for an amazing price. Whenever you go near or even into the PINK/ VICTORIA SECRET store please go by and look and smell all the amazing fragrance!!!
Kasey P.
Taylorsville, KY
I love all of the PINK body products such as lotion, body wash, body spray, etc. This is one of my favorites. I love the scent and it lasts a long time after applying. It doesn't make me sweat like some lotions do. The packaging is also great. It is very convenient and easy to use. Not to mention its purple and purple is my favorite color :)
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I love ALL of the lotions in this line, but this scent is one of my favorites to use in the Spring/Summer. It smells amazing and lasts all day long. Very moisturizing and does not cause any irritation. Love the packaging as well :)
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
i love this lotion!! these big babies are usually on sale and are accompanied by a body wash and a body spray. the combination of all three will keep u fresh smelling throughout the day. I love this lotion especially during the summer because the golden shimmer in it acts as a bronzer!
Jenny L.
Barbourville, Ky
I love the smell. I love the feel. I love the way it makes me feel. It's well worth the price you give for it. I would definaltely recommend this to all others that would try it. The smell lasts for about 2hrs. and then you reapply. It's the best buy for your buck.
Kayden  R.
I love the scent and I love the way my body feels after! This product is long lasting and very gentle to the skin! I only apply it every other day because my skin stays moisturized for so long! I LOVE this product! I AM going to buy this product again when I run out!
aditi b.
New Delhi, India
Has anyone tried this one ? is it good
Brittney G.
Baltimore , MD
Does this come in any other scents?because I have this one already my boyfriend gave me this last Christmas with some body spray
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
How long does this usually last everyone?