BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• I haven’t tired this yet what does it smell like?1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pink Supersoft Body Lotion Vibrant & Beachy
  • "This scent is PERFECT for summer time! Smells so fresh and clean! Like a day at the beach , with hints of coconut this is perfect creamy lotion to keep your dry skin moisturized! :)" in 10 reviews
lauren w.
Carlinville, IL
Love the smell. Live the feeling. Love making the trip to Victorias Secret! I use it every day getting out of the shower. The smell lasts all day! The bottle just needs to be bigger and cheaper!
Kendall S.
Papillion, NE
One of my favorite lotions! I just love the smell! I live no where near a beach and would have to drive at least 15 hours to get to one so being able to smell like the beach makes me so happy!
Hillary
The Pink brand of Victoria Secrets lotions are all amazing! They are very hydrating and moisturizing. The smells are all so good as well. Vibrant and Beachy is a fun energetic smell.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
I really love all of the Victoria Secret pink scents; they're all subtle but smell really good. My favorite is the fresh and clean one. sometimes you can use bath and body coupons and buy it there. I have never been disappointed by their products
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
Is great for the smell not really for dry skin and skin health over all. Is a little harsh. I bought and used it for about a month or so is not long lasting.
Taylor G.
Houma, LA
I adore this lotion! It does the job, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. The awesome tropical smell really keeps me hooked! A reasonably priced product.
Myriam M.
This product was a good one, and can i say the bottle is just so cute just to add on with the amazing smell it has. I would use this everyday literally.
Katelynn S.
Franklin, OH
I love this lotion because of the smell! And it leaves my skin super soft and smooth! Can be a tad greasy at times and doesn't dry as fast as I'd like
Rosa O.
Los Angeles, CA
I been a fan of Victoria secret so much! I love everything they have. From their body lotions to their body sprays to their clothes / intimate section.
I love, love, love the smell of this lotion. I already knew I liked Victoria secret products but I was skeptical of this scent. However, I loved it!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I haven’t tired this yet what does it smell like?