BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This mist has blend of coconut water, and sunny vanilla notes.

Daphne
Fragrance is amazing it is not as strong of a smell it is awesome it actually gives you a nice fresh brand new snow I like you came out of a flower garden with a whole bunch of patches of ice cream and just nature honestly not even ice cream just nature it is the best
Anna X.
I cannot get enough. It is the most delightful smell ever. And there is just enough shimmer. I don’t know what I would do without this. I usually get it when VS has a sale. My daughter has seen these as low as 3 for $6 in Louisiana (wish it would happen in California). But still usually never pay more than half price. But I will if I have to!
Becky S.
This SunLissed fragrance by PINK V.S. blends well with coconut and summer fruit fragrances from the same company and ithers. It has just the right amount of fun sparkle and if you plan it right you can get a good deal.
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
Packaging? AMAZING. Smell? AMAZING. Longevity? AMAZING. The shimmer is subtle and the smell is strong enough to notice, but not overwhelming. For me, the price is a little steep at $18. But it smells gorgeous and I am absolutely in love with it!
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
So I got this little bottle of shimmery heaven on sale recently for $6 !!!!!! And I'm telling you it was a steaallll. It smells amazing and really does leave you nice and shimmery without overdoing it. It's definitely going to be a carry on to my beach trips. Thanks Victorias Secret!!!
Angelina B.
Horicon
I love this product!!!! I have a high sensitivity to smell, and this is light enough even for me. It is a beautiful fragrance. I love that the sparkles come out and show up, but not too much, just the right amount of sparkles to spray. If that made sense lol.
Sunny K.
Seattle
Pink shimmer mist. Smells awesome and sparkles look so pretty on the skin. Great for summer and spring. Love suing this when I'm going to be out on the beach in my swimsuit. Hard to see sparkles in the picture though but they're definitely there.
Geraldine S.
There are many pros and cons to this product. I love the glitter included along with it! The product itself is amazing! It keeps me smelling good for about 2 hours. I have had this for over a year and i'm barely on less than half the bottle! The price is not as bad when on sale for 3 for $25 dollars!
Mare R.
I LOVE all things tropical and summer. This smell IS summer. It smells so warm and sweet. Smells like you just had a great day out in the sun, and now you’re ready to wear a comfy sweatshirt and cuddle and watch the sun set. The sparkles are a cute touch, but mostly just in love with the smell. Can’t get enough of it.
This is one of my all time favorite products from Victoria secret. It has an amazing smell that takes you too a beach. It's very affective. It's the same price as other VS products. I would definitely recommend it.!!!
Simone G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've been looking for a nice smelling shimmer mist. Does it smell good and does it come with a lotion?