BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Becky S.
I was hoping for a deep, dark, sunkissed tan like the models but no such luck- right? It smelled okay but it was pretty streaky and it stains your hands if not immediately washed off.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
I love this bronzing oil! It has a great tropical scent and it actually gives your skin a nice warm bronze glow. I was skeptical at first but this is a must have for summer!
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Okay I'm always skeptical of self tanners but to kick off this spring I decided to try this one! First off it smells AMAZING ! This product actually works I saw results immediately after the first use. It really does give a natural glowing tan look. It's doesn't leave orange marks or lines and it dries quickly if you rub it in very well and evenly. Another plus is it leaves the skin soft like a regular lotion would. You can buy a tube of this for $18 and a little goes a long way.
Mia K.
Wichita, KS
I have this in a small perfume bottom, and at first I liked it but now I've grown to be so tired of the smell. I usually can stick with a perfume for a while and not grow tired of the scent, like this one. Still good though, just my personal opinion.
Gabriella M.
Racine, WI
The smell for one makes this product just amazing. But it makes me a glowing two shades darker. The color benefit is so good and it's moisturizing for your skin. It looks like you have a radiant highlight on your skin. I love this product. Also, a little bit goes a long way!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I loove this tanning lotion , its really good if you want that beach look on Your skin , its really easy to apply you just had to make sure you don't leave any spot in the summer this is my go to product . I really recommend !!!👌🏽
Desteny L.
Rialto, CA
Great tanning lotion evenly spread because if you miss some spots it will look streaky great for a mild tan and to add some color to your skin on the go! #beachbag
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I love using this on my legs to give and instant glow/ tan! It dries fast and once it drys it doesn’t rub off onto clothes or other things you touch
Heather C.
I wish this product wasn’t discontinued! I absolutely love the way this glides on my skin to give a glowy bronzed look! Plus is smells amazing. This bronzer is my go to when I need a little something extra
Olivia N.
Baildon, Bradford
I think this is a great idea however I feel like the colour has a red undertone to it. It has a lovely shimmer which photographs really well. I put this on my legs for night outs! A great present for someone as it’s quite expensive but looks really nice as a gift. The packaging is really sturdy.
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Ok I got something similar. Maybe just this years version? And I'm wondering if it's safe to use on your face? It doesn't say anything on the bottle :/