BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Okay I'm always skeptical of self tanners but to kick off this spring I decided to try this one! First off it smells AMAZING ! This product actually works I saw results immediately after the first use. It really does give a natural glowing tan look. It's doesn't leave orange marks or lines and it dries quickly if you rub it in very well and evenly. Another plus is it leaves the skin soft like a regular lotion would. You can buy a tube of this for $18 and a little goes a long way.
Gabriella M.
Racine, WI
The smell for one makes this product just amazing. But it makes me a glowing two shades darker. The color benefit is so good and it's moisturizing for your skin. It looks like you have a radiant highlight on your skin. I love this product. Also, a little bit goes a long way!
Mia K.
Wichita, KS
I have this in a small perfume bottom, and at first I liked it but now I've grown to be so tired of the smell. I usually can stick with a perfume for a while and not grow tired of the scent, like this one. Still good though, just my personal opinion.
Desteny L.
Rialto, CA
Great tanning lotion evenly spread because if you miss some spots it will look streaky great for a mild tan and to add some color to your skin on the go! #beachbag
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I loove this tanning lotion , its really good if you want that beach look on Your skin , its really easy to apply you just had to make sure you don't leave any spot in the summer this is my go to product . I really recommend !!!šŸ‘ŒšŸ½
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
Ok I got something similar. Maybe just this years version? And I'm wondering if it's safe to use on your face? It doesn't say anything on the bottle :/