BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be forever sun kissed in coconut water and sunny vanilla. This refreshing body mist from our Victoria's Secret PINK collection shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent. Spray on day or night.

Allie H.
Youngstown, FL
Anything from this store smells amazing, and the scent lasts for a while. I love the variety, and they have the same scent in different products. Can't pass up the buy three get three deal!
Kim G.
Reseda, CA
I love to buy in this store and do it online is super easy, sometimes you find clothes, perfumes that do not have in the nearest store
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Ok I love the Victoria Secret sents I haven't smelled anything they made that I didn't like keep up the good work guys
Dulce P.
I love Victoria Secret fresh and clean body spray! Also the sports bras and just about everything else they sell.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a fan of Victoria secrets beauty products and unfortunately this product is no different.

Amazon