BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #27 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Buy on Amazon*
Nayeli G.
I bought this perfume when they had it on sale for 3 mix an match for $30 and it smells really good. Pros about it is that the scent stays all day. Well like I said I got it on the sale they had but usually the perfume it's self is $18 and I would buy it again just because the scent is just amazing.
christina p.
Perrysburg , Oh
Smells amazing. This is a lighter scent, I bought it last summer and loved using it all summer. I still use it in the winter, it's a nice subtle smell I can wear to work that isn't over-powering. I can smell the vanilla, but not really the coconut.
Marley S.
I absolutely love this body spray! The scent is subtle and summery and it lasts all day. I use this every day. I just wish VS was Cruelty-Free. I've been using this body mist for years now. Definitely worth the price and I might but it again, but if I find a cruelty free fragrance I'll switch.
Alyssa F.
This is one of my absolute favorite #bodymists from Victoria's Secret (PINK)! The scent is fresh yet has warm notes of coconut which remind me of summer days spent with a bottle of tanning oil at the beach. This is a must-have in my beach bag for feeling fresh after some time in the sun!
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
I love this spray. it smells so good. i bought the sun kissed scent with another pink bottle. the sun kissed scent is definitely way better. they have sales occasionally and you can buy it for only $8 each instead of $18. I get compliments daily about the scent. worth a try! (:
Natasha Z.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Victoria secret and their products. I got this body mist as a gift and ended up going and buying the same in a different scent because I loved it so much. Cute packaging and amazing fresh summer scents. I would recommend this for anyone who loves smelling good
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
I use this body most nearly everyday and I love the scent and bottle. It's a gentle scent, but lasts throughout the day. It isn't as in your face as perfume which is nice for everyday wear. I love the scent and so does my boyfriend, lmao.
krystal l.
Victoria's Secret Pink Sun Kissed Body Mist smells really good. It comes it two sizes, so you can try out a small version to test and a bigger version. It isn't that long lasting, so I think it would need multiple spritz. It's really lightweight and not too strong
Sydney A.
Pocatello, ID
Oh my goodness I love love love the smell. Its not only light smelling but it last for a while throughout the day unlike some body mist where it doesn't last for to terribly long. Absolutely have gotten two body sprays of this and also the lotion as well
Layla R.
Love Love this scent, not too pricey I got it for about !0.50 I think. I use this as my everyday scent, perfect for work. I bought it online from the website. Love that it lingers but is not a strong overpowering scent, I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.