BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Buy on Amazon
Brenna J.
This smells disgusting. The only reason I ended up with it is because I bought a multi pack that came with 3 sprays and 3 lotions. The other 2 scents that came with it are nice and I really like them. This one to me literally smells like cat pee, I tried to give it to my sister and she agreed with me that it smelled like cat pee. I ended up throwing it away. I would have never bought it if I smelled it first. I like all the other pink body spray but this one is awful.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the price of this and the cute setup of the bottle. However the smell of it is far from my liking. It’s really strong. You have to love coconut. Still long lasting
candace s.
va beach, VA
I expected this was gonna smell like sunscreen for some reason, but decided to try it after my friend told me how much she liked it. I bought it about a year ago, and its the only perfume I've used since. I wear it every single day, it smells sooo good, and Its super inexpensive for how much product you actually get (18$ for 1 8.4floz. bottle or 3 for 30$).
Morgan W.
Amazing smell and has a significant scent for a happy day! The body mist lasts a long time and the scent does not fade after a short amount of time wearing it. The size of the bottle is not too big, and it is the right size for travel, or just to sit on a shelf. The price is reasonable for it's great quality, but this mist will go on sale quite a bit throughout the year, and will be cheaper.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I picked this up as an impulse buy at register. It was the beginning of the semi annual sale and there was a line so i was doing more browsing than normal. I usually am.not for coconut smells but this one was light and amazing! Its the perfectly combined amt of vanilla and coconut. I use it daily!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I own many of the pink body mists and let me tell you they smell amazing! Last me all day even though I can't smell it I get compliments all the time on how good I smell. The bottles are totally cute. A little goes a long way. I would totally recommend there body mists and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
This scent IS summer! SO light and airy! I bought it and some other products in this scent from Victorias Secret (about an hour away). I bought it at 3/$30 and it is a good value. Nothing harsh about this. The scent is gentle and airy, not to strong. I will buy this again. I bought the bronze shimmer oil and the lotion in this scent as well from Victoria's Secret.
Abby M.
Amity, pa
This is my go to summer fragrance as it is so refreshing and not overpowering. This scent reminds me of the beach. They are of good value as you can catch them on sale 3 for $25, I usually layer with the matching lotion for a longer lasting scent. I purchase this every summer and have that just from the beach scent all summer long.
Donte W.
Philadelphia , Pa
I love this mist from Victoria secret I have all of the pinks perfumes in my collection . The smell is very soft and lovely . It last almost all day if you spray it in the right location . I would recommend it to everybody . I think they are 2 for 10'or just 10 dollars a bottle for the mini and 18 for the large bottle
Nayeli G.
I bought this perfume when they had it on sale for 3 mix an match for $30 and it smells really good. Pros about it is that the scent stays all day. Well like I said I got it on the sale they had but usually the perfume it's self is $18 and I would buy it again just because the scent is just amazing.
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?