BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Emily Q.
Pittsburg , CA
Lasted the whole day. It’s great for warm weather because it adds glitter to your skin giving you a glow. $18 is a bit pricey for the product but I would purchase again. Victoria's Secret Pink Sun Kissed Body Mist
Micah W.
Athens , OH
I love this because it smells like you're right on the beach. It kind of has the sea-salty smell and it lasts for hours. It's a little pricey for perfume, but it lasts forever because you only need 2 or 3 squirts at a time.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
This is one of my go-to summer scents. It's fresh and fun and this little travel bottle can be thrown in your bag on your way out the door. It's a nice light scent that won't overwhelm your company. Also has a good price!
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this smell and just bought the travel size of it too! It has lasted me a long time, as I switch between three Victoria's Secret perfumes. I've had them for over a year and haven't run out of any of them.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I absolutely love this body mister and it smells so summery and beachy! it's stands at an OK price and I bought it at Victoria's Secret. The bottle is pretty big but it's still good to bring on trips. 10 out of 10 adore it!
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
Loovveee this body spray it smells so damn good it's the perfect sweet scent and it lasts all day! I literally spray it on everything haha it also is a lot of product so I think it's worth the $18! If you like sweet scents I recommend
Nikki M.
This is one of my favorite body sprays it smells so good!! I love it and I use every now and then bc I have so many perfumes but this is defiantly one of my go to's
Michaela K.
This is my all time go to perfume! I once was told that I literally smelled sun kissed by a cashier! It's long lasting and worth the money! Especially when I find good sales on the website!
Alexis M.
Absolutely love this product! It has a great spring time fruity and floral smell. When you spray it on it doesn't overdue it so you can be generous with it. The price is okay not my favorite for sure but it's Victoria's Secret so I can understand. I really wish that this product actually lasted longer, after I spray a generous amount it lasts up to 2 hours tops then I can barely tell I sprayed perfume.. But all around I love this and hope you can too.
Kristen B.
Centerview, MO
Pink is my all time favorite never have to be alone when it comes to pink mixes well with my body and I just have never had a bad experience with Victoria secret perfume
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?

Kohl's