BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #32 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
I like the smell but I can't use it a whole lot they have a lot of coconut smell to it I like coconut but I think it's a little overpowering I love it when I go to the beach perfect for a beach day but not so much for going to work or just sitting around the house
Jonnay V.
This scent is really nice! I bought it in the summer and haven't seen it lately, I wish they'd bring it back! It reminds of a warm summer day, and the packaging shows that as well. The scent kind of reminds of a fruity-vanilla. It's very pleasant, not too strong or overwhelming
Donna D.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my favorite body mist. I love this scent because it is very girly and very sweet. It draws all the attention to you which I mean who doesn't love? Definitely recommend to all especially during summer and spring. Overall good mist.
Aubrey F.
I got this product for christmas along with some others, at first i was a little skeptical because of the coconut part because my sisters allergic. She never did have a bad reaction to it, i was very impressed with this product in that way. I will buy this product again.
🎀nangi a.
Stockton, CA
love this product. i wear this all the time. its perfect for everyday. i got mine at the actual pink store in the mall. oh i really recommend this scent. its my to go to fragrance. i love all vs pink perfume but this is the one i mostly love
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite body spray. A lot of perfumes and body sprays I am allergic to and this is one of the few I can use. It smells so good and the bottles last a really long time!
isalyn g.
Pr Du Sac, WI
like this scent but not what i would normally reach for. i maybe use it once every 2 weeks. it doesn't last long just like all the other pink perfumes. i bought it in store at pink and i probably wouldn't buy again because i don't use it enough.
<3 e.
Orlando
This is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret pink . My only pet peeve from this product is that it is 18$ normally . But, whenever they have their semi-annual sales it is only 6$ . Their products at Victoria's Secret are very good quality.
Summer M.
Choudrant
I love it! It's been my go to body spray for 2 years! It wears all day long, it last through school and any activity after! I got it for a gift! It's definitely worth the price and 10/10 would recommend!!
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
This smells like summer in a bottle. You get a nice amount for the price and it's a light scent. It doesn't overpower you. The only thing is that I wish the scent lasted all day! I would buy it again though. Goes great in a gym bag!
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.

back