BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #32 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Shannon L.
One of my favourite scents. Super cute packaging, however, don't spritz on too much at once as it has a very strong scent. Very summery smell. On the pricey side. Very long lasting.
Emily P.
Sarnia, ON
Coconut and Vanilla are my two favorite scents so naturally I knew I would like this body mist! The scent lasts quite awhile aswell. The bottle is a beautiful colour and a great size!
IMAN E.
Amazing smell and has a significant scent for a happy day! The body mist lasts a long time and the scent does not fade after a short amount of time wearing it. The size of the bottle is not too big, and it is the right size for travel, or just to sit on a shelf. The price is reasonable for it's great quality, but this mist will go on sale quite a bit throughout the year, and will be cheaper.
Fernanda P.
Este splash es demasiado rico la sensación y el aroma que deja es muy agradable lo malo es que no lo he podido volver a conseguir en mi ciudad
Danielle K.
Kitchener, ON
Probably the only time I've completely used a body spray before. I love This spray. It's sweet and refreshing. I use it as my every day spray
Ganchimeg B.
Los Angeles, CA
Attractive scent and shimmerry. When i have a party, i use this mist and my body shines. Every woman must have it
Leslie 🌼 M.
As you can see I use this a lot, love the smell but I would like it to last a little bit more. Smells very sweet.
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
Mmm i think is good for your everyday fragance. Smells fresh. I love this one by victoria. Try it!!
Selena A.
Etobicoke
It smells amazing, it lasts long and it comes in a large bottle so it lasts longer financially.
Micah S.
North Preston, NS
Love using this before I go out. The smell lasts so long. I would highly recommend trying it.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.

back