BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #27 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Buy on Amazon*
abbie k.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
This body mist smells so good! The hint of coconut is the perfect fix for a summer fragrance on budget. I've used this all throughout summer and i loved it! However the only downfall I've found that is it does not last very long so constant use is the downfall to wanting to smell great constantly
Andreina R.
Caracas, Venezuela
Ya hace dos años que compre esta fragancia por primera vez y sin duda alguna sigue estando entre mis favoritas! Huele extramadamente delicioso, esa combinación entre coco y vainilla que tiene es muy agradable. Basta decir que lo utilizo a diario!!
Mackenzie F.
Warman, Saskatchewan
This body mist is literally so amazing. It's affordable and even if it wasn't, I would buy it again. It lasts long and the smell is like heaven in a bottle. I spray myself before bed just so I can fall asleep to an amazing smell. But it, you won't regret it
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
OH MI DIOS! Soy adicta a los productos de Victoria Secrets, como muchas mujeres, y sobre todo de los splash para el cuerpo, pero me he enamorado por completo de esta línea.
Las fragancias son fabulosas, sobre todo la 'Sun Kissed' que me recuerda un poco a 'Coconut Passion' y me lleva directo a la playa. LA AMO!!! Super recomendada!' Victoria's Secret Pink Sun Kissed Body Mist
I love all of the PINK body mists but this is my absolute favorite. The packaging is so pretty and girly. I always get a lot of compliments when i wear this scent. It reminds me of summer time and the beach. Worth the money and would recommend to girly girls out there!
Kailey M.
I was searching for this type of scent for so long! Many may not agree but I prefer the artificial coconut scent (think of tanning lotion) instead of the "real" coconut scent. This scent smells just like you came from the beach or tanning salon. It's sweet, the scent lasts, and they always have deals at VS/PINK for these sprays.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
I love it I take care of it every day. The bad thing is that I'm running out of order and this product is not the cheapest. But is perfect for a sunny day or a day at home. Its smell is soft but with a daring touch, it is sweet but not so much it is one of the fragrances I like most of pink victoria secret
priscilla a.
Kumasi
It isn't easy to find a moisturizer for my skin but this is the best for my skin and body too. I love the scent too. I love everything about it too. Please give a try to it.
Shannon L.
One of my favourite scents. Super cute packaging, however, don't spritz on too much at once as it has a very strong scent. Very summery smell. On the pricey side. Very long lasting.
Fernanda P.
Este splash es demasiado rico la sensación y el aroma que deja es muy agradable lo malo es que no lo he podido volver a conseguir en mi ciudad
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.