BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I have a teal bottle so not the same fragrance but these are great to throw into your gym back for before and after workouts. A body mist is definitely a go to for me.
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very similar to the Warm & Cozy mist but this one is better suited for spring and summer I think :) I can smell musk, vanilla and other scents that remind me of the beach and tanning on the sand! This mist is super affordable especially during their Semi Annual sales.
emily đź’‹.
Phoenix , AZ
Pretty packedging but the smell is kinda weak. If you like a light weighted perfume smell then this is for you but I like being able to smell my perfume so it wasn't a good fit for me personally. Expensive unless they have a deal for it.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This is my all time favorite scent to use. It smells really good like a beach and coconut. One person even said it smells like fruity water. It is a nice compact size, and is perfect to toss in a bag. The packaging is also adorbale!
Jenn Z.
Tower Hill Number Two
This is my favorite spray! The bottles are Cute and the smell is nice and not overly strong. It lasts all day and when I wear it, I always get complements! Victoria Secret is my go to for everyday perfume use.
Emily K.
Winslow, IN
I am absolutely in love with this scent. It is by far my favorite perfume ever! At the end of the day, you can still smell the scent on your shirt! I plan to purchase more because I'm about to run out.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I mainly use this for the summer because thats what the scent reminds me of. Only thing i have trouble with is its lasting power. Lile most body sprays, it doesnt last as long as youd want it to.
Sejla S.
Saint Louis
Super yummy smell! Reminds me of warmer weather and the beach in a way. It’s refreshing and the bottle is super cute too!! This is definitely one of my favorites mists that pink has ever had.
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Jesusita L.
This smells like summer time and the beach! It smells just like coconuts. It will last all day and you don't need a lot to smell it. So the bottle will last forever.
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?

Amazon