BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Buy on Amazon
Marisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love this!!! Anything that smells like the beach I'm on it! Sadly the smell doesn't last long but it's still a great buy!
Samantha H.
Hopewell, VA
Not the best scent. I prefer pure seduction but I'm just doing this review bc i need to. But i stil love Victoria's secret scents
Jessica S.
A nice, light fragrance for everyday use. It lasts okay, but it is just a mist, so it's not as long lasting as a real perfume.
Anastasia H.
Gladstone, MO
I have the lotion and it is so yummy! Not too overpowering that you knock someone over when you walk by but a nice light smell.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the sun kissed smell. It smells so sweet and it lingers throughout the day. Victoria's Secret body mist smells great!
This smells so good and there are so many other smells that are just as great and my favorites are this one and warm and cozy
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
This product is my absolute favorite perfume! Its long lasting and smells amazing! I've been using this product for years!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love the smell of this! It reminds me of summer and tanning lotion. I love the coconut and everything else thats in it!
carli h.
Youngstown
I like that it last all day it smells pretty good but still not my favorite. It last long and has pretty good quility.
Christine P.
Niceville
It smells amazing iys verry shimmery and shiny i highly recommend it ive bought this several times and i love the color
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?