BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

sara p.
I absolutely am in love with this body spray!!! It smells amazing and isn't too powerful!!! It lasts a long time and I've been asked several times what I'm wearing!!!!!
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
I love all the pink stuff from Victoria secret. The scents are light and fresh. I use the body scrub then lotion before using the mist that way I smell fresh all day!
Madison R.
I LOVE THIS MIST! It smells amazing. I love the coconut smell to it. It is great when paired with the lotion to go with it. I love to reapply it so I always smell beachy and coconuty.
Massiel M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I love all the body splashes sprays from Pink !! Is the fun version of Victoria's Secret !! Their scents are fun, young and fresh !! I love them and I always end up getting a new one !!!
Cathy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Wow I have not use the Sunkist body mist, I have used the Sunkist bronzer oil and I love it! It's a fun alternative for sunny days and it gives my skin and instant glow.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY
Smells soooooooo pretty and I like that you can get a bigger size or a smaller size. I have a bigger size I keep and home and a smaller one I keep in my locker at school.
Jennifer B.
I love the smell! I bought it when it was on sale, and for the price it's a great product. I use it everyday, but the only thing I don't like is that the scent seems to fade after an hour.
Darleisha S.
Below is the actual 8.4 fl oz Victoria's Secret PINK "Sun Kissed" body spray compared to a bath and body works 8fl oz bottle. Its bigger than I expected so you definitely get your moneys worth!! The smell is intoxicating! Its a blend of coconut water and sunny vanilla! Its simple to use and lasts all day!! And not to mention the adorable packaging!
Jackie P.
I have had this one and a pink one but im not to sure what it was called! It is so adorable and smells amazing, you can have it to-go and is pefect for my purse
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
A great spring and summer scent! It's one of my favorites but sometimes I can find it overbearing. Since it's a body spray, the smell tends to fade away quick.
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?

Kohl's