BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #32 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sun Kissed is a mix of coconut water and sunny vanilla.

Jackeline A.
Love this body mist. It's absolutely perfect for the summer. It has a nice warm summery smell. I think it's a good size for the price. It's something I can use everyday. I would definitely recommend it and I would buy it again and again
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this scent of perfume! The smell just makes you feel so warm and it also reminds me of the beach which I'm not sure if the beach has a scent or not but if it did this is what I think it would smell like lol
Lexie B.
Indiana
I love this body mist!! I use this everyday for my perfume! I think it smells really good like sugar! I defiantly recommend you try this body mist if you haven't already! And if you do be sure to write your review on it!
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Perfect summer mist scent, great for beach bag, pool, gym anywhere you need a refresh. Smells amazing doesn't stain clothes and has matching lotion and hair mists too. Go to VS and Che k it out for summer time.
Melina V.
I love the way this body mist smells! Gives off that summery fragrance that I love. People always compliment me when I'm wearing it. I have the mini size to throw in my bag to use whenever I'm on the go.
Skyla B.
Bayou La Batre, AL
This body spray smells really good . It doesn't last but for like 3 maybe 4 hours . I use it maybe 2 times a week. Only when I'm not going out for long . It's very gentle . I would buy it again. Definetly
Kelly A.
Montebello, CA
Almost every year, I receive one or two VS body mist for Christmas. This year I received the sun kissed one and I am loving it! It is a sweet scent but it is not overpowering. The travel size is perfect to throw in your backpack or purse for when you are on the go.
Caitlin B.
Duff, TN
I love love love this product! It's honestly amazing! This brand is also better than any others because of its longwearability. I will buy this again when I run out. The packaging is so cute and nice size bottle. I recommend this to all who like summery fragrances.
Jessica G.
Portland, TX
A great quick refresher! I love the smell and compact size of the product. Perfect for my car or purse, I love to spray some on before heading out of my car or before going to the gym. Not too heavy and just enough. I would definitely be buying this product again!
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
Pretty good for the price. VS is usually a good brand to go with that's not TOO expensive. will definitely last for hours. for sure for someone who likes strong scents, though.
also, see the cute bottle ;-)
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Is this the one that smells like coconut?
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
What does it smell like? does it make your body shimmer?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
The smell has long duration?
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I have never tried this scent. What does everyone think?
Kelsey B.
Cynthiana, KY
What does this smell like and what do it look like.

back